+ Reply to Thread
Page 2636 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1636 2136 2536 2586 2626 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2646 ... LastLast
Results 26,351 to 26,360 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend if I personally would prefer to keep the losses from every mistake I did with the money management karenadengan so I could quieter in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is there to limit the loss only and it will not guarantee you profits. It will help in proper money management but you will have to develop a very good system so that your order don't hit stop loss most of the time. If stop loss is being hit more, there is no benefit of using it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have started to trade since 3 months now so not tht much of profit to bragg about but the last month (july ) was a bit better coz atleast i managed to pull of a few small profits in short term trade style

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    is trading with gold and silver this profitable like cumil said above that even 70.000$ can be made, is it really that achievable?

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    नुकसान रोकने के एक बड़ा सेवर नुकसान में जाने से उर पैसे की बचत के संदर्भ में किया जा सकता है, everytime आप उर अपने भविष्यवाणी पर नहीं हो व्यापार coz करने के तुम कभी नहीं पता कर सकते हैं जब प्रवृत्ति को उर विपरीत दिशा में डुबकी शुरू कर सकते हैं, SL बहुत किया जा सकता हैउपयोगी है जब आप उर उर व्यापार विश्लेषण के लिए चार्ट के सामने में सक्षम है, और जैसे कुछ समस्याओं के संदर्भ में भी नहीं कर रहे हैं शुद्ध काम कर रहे या पीसी समस्या तो sl तुम बड़े समय बचा सकते में हैं नहीं!

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    निजी तौर पर हर कोई अलग फायदेमंद महीने है. मैं दिसम्बर के बारे में पढ़ा है hyip के लिए सबसे खराब महीने. लेकिन मैं कि किसी भी महीने के सबसे खराब है या विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के लिए अच्छा है के बारे में नहीं पढ़ा है. मेरे हिसाब से सबसे अच्छा महीने एक जिसमें हम और अधिक लाभ मिलता है.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे लगता है कि एक महीने के व्यापार के लिए अच्छा हो सकता है लेकिन अगर आप व्यापार के नियमों के भीतर तो यह मुश्किल अपने व्यापार से हर महीने लगातार लाभ प्राप्त नहीं होगा न. यह केवल कि जो महीने में आप अन्य 11 महीने के बगल में अच्छे लाभ मिलता है पर निर्भर है.

Banned eddis is an unknown quantity at this point eddis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    that is very good, and me too, september be my best month, i got 250 USD from 100 USD, i have that i can make it consistent...i will try and hard work for it
    good job to make more than 150% from your balance
    with that we can make a good result every month
    for me trading forex is in last month i get more than 50% from my balance

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, with a number of news that was released earlier this month, we can use to benefit
    for nfp weeks ago, I think the direction is still easy to guess
    as well as the results are poor, weak usd
    and I get a tidy profit on last week nfp

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jai View Post
    very exactly .. stop loss is important for traders who have:
    - Less Analysis and knowledge is still lacking
    - Funds or capital are limited.

I am sure you have both, and same with me, but why would think that SL is not important? think again in each transaction, make sure you put SL
    i am not agree with you that stop loss is only less analyses knowledge traders and less fund or capital.
    stop loss value show that you are opening trade under money management. without stop loss very knowledge able trader who have very big balance in account will got margin call.
    stop loss for everyone..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2636 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1636 2136 2536 2586 2626 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2646 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)