+ Reply to Thread
Page 2546 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1546 2046 2446 2496 2536 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 2556 2596 2646 ... LastLast
Results 25,451 to 25,460 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experts khty hen k its good to lose something instead of everything. Ic sentence sy stop loss ki importance ko judge kea ja skta hy k forex trading main agr ap lmby arsy tak rhna chahty hen tu apko apna capital smbhal k rkhna ho ga aur ic k lye zarori hy k ap SL lazmi use kren.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    current month is the best month for me in the history of my forex trading. i make 87 percent profit of my equity just in a one week. i feel so happy after 1.5 years. i do lot of hard work to success in forex and try to continue.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its my best month and also my first month in this particular trading forum, because i am new to this field and i know that if anyone wants to improve himself in this trading then it is must to learn the trading. i feel that i have also some other months comes in the future.

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far i am on my demo account coz i have recently started with the forex so i want to get good experience.
    After practicing alot on the demo account i ll start my real account and then i ll start earning profits.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allgreen View Post
    My best month of Forex trading was June 2010.I made so much great returned that I was so amazed myself.I deposited a some of $500 and made a gain of $3,500 with one month.it was the best ever for me in this business.
    you have inspired me, brother. so amazing, because in a month you can change your capital to thousands of percent. for this, I consider all of the month is bad, because I have not been fortunate, can not obtain the optimal benefits.

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am the newbie in this world of trading in forex, and that's why i have not much time spend in this trading, so i can't tell u about the best month, when i did good work then definitely i have a better trade month also, and then i'll share it with all the persons.

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Month, the most important is the month of August because I be a full-time fully and be with me capital good enough to trade comfortably and without fear, and when I earn I find what I'm doing that money and every passing year I feel that the best month ago is the month of August Hahahaha of course there is no study, but the Forex only

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Which was the best month of ur forex trading? let me know it .so maccording to that i can find out thats which month is better to do kore forex trading
    mara bahi main na april main trading start ke or mara account main 50 dollar tha lakin main na kuch he den main mara sara ka sara balance khatam ho ga muhja shai bat ha experience nahi tha main to abi training kar raha tha or main na apna sara ka sara balance koh dia muja both afoofas hao yar mara bonus sara ka sara khatam ho ga ha.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    try to learn from the losing trades and try making better trades in future.
    Further i consider pressure on mind does not do any thing good but even would result in wrong decisions.
    So every trade for me is just another trade and always ready for every possible result.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mery khyal sy tu mera 1st month jo trading main tha wo sb sy best tha kiun k us month mery pass boht km knowledge, boht km experience aur boht km capital tha but phr b ma ny boht profit earn kea ab jb k experience, capital aur knowledge jyada hy but profit us k muqably main km hy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2546 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1546 2046 2446 2496 2536 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 2556 2596 2646 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)