+ Reply to Thread
Page 2146 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1146 1646 2046 2096 2136 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2156 2196 2246 2646 ... LastLast
Results 21,451 to 21,460 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Which was the best month of ur forex trading? let me know it .so maccording to that i can find out thats which month is better to do kore forex trading
    i think if you have good knowledge about forex market then every month is best for you but if you do not have knowledge then you can loss your money any time and you will no get profit from forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hasan5828 is an unknown quantity at this point hasan5828's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on each trader, and if the trader is experienced and understood properly then any month can profit consistently,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member yoel is an unknown quantity at this point yoel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    March 2012 was my best month i earn more than 60% in that month

Senior Member mokku is on a distinguished road mokku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can not answer of this questions because there is no special month for me.in many month i earned a lot of money from Forex.i want to earn more money from here.i think that in future if i use my real experience i will be able to full fill my target.

Banned riyanaml is an unknown quantity at this point riyanaml's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that this month is the best month of my trading practice I was able to enjoy trading in spite of many loses. And I also was able to create a nice strategy as well that could help my trading performances more. Life in forex is always about loses and winnings. We will just strive to minimize our loses and earn some small profits along the ways really !!!!

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my best month in trading forex is april 2012 in this month i make good profits from forex trade and i understand a lot of basics about forex i can't forget this month at my lifetime .

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gagafx View Post
    for me I am a new trader in forex business. so all the months are bad for me.
    i need to be patient and keep on doing different good strategies for my analysis so i spend my all time for demo account trading.
    so sad i am hearing from you, i think every month is the best for us cause we can earn lot of money but its must by follow the market rules and regulation and by read the market trend we never suffer loss in the forex market , but by the way for me February is my best most cause i has made 200% profit without losses and didn't lost any positions all my analysis was very good and met the target but its make me be greedy and over confident

Senior Member alimdesk is an unknown quantity at this point alimdesk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    being a beginner in forex market, i do not know exactly which month in the year is the best one for forex trading. is there any such period? but, in the last month, september-2012, i earned a lot of profit in my demo account. for me this was the best month since last 6 months.

Member blonur is on a distinguished road blonur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    july 2012 was my best i made 170% profit without any losses and didn't lost any positions all my analysis was very good and hit the target safely and i learned many things too like how not to become greedy.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very flexible type of job, we can do forex akapan and wherever we want, no restrictions we have to do. therefore, even if I was working, then I can work on forex when I've finished my main job. and of course it will not disturb my second job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2146 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 1146 1646 2046 2096 2136 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2156 2196 2246 2646 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)