+ Reply to Thread
Page 1647 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 647 1147 1547 1597 1637 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1657 1697 1747 2147 2647 ... LastLast
Results 16,461 to 16,470 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A stop loss can be called an order to sell off a security once its price gets to a particular level, and it is usually placed with a broker. Also called a stop market order, or simple stop order, stop loss is used to restrict the amount loss that is good for investor. It is also very useful for newbie and many newbie use this strategy first time in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member indet is an unknown quantity at this point indet's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss 1 chhez hi aisa hai jisse sare forex trader hate karte hai lekin stop loss system 1 bahut acha system. stop loss ka samaj khali woh aadmi ko hota hai jisne forex ko bahut kareeb se dekha hai.woh samajtha hai ki stop loss ka kya matlab hai aur kya nahi.mai hamesh jab bhi koi order open kartha hu toh tp aur sl dono hi 50 pip par rakh deta hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    I think you do not have to set stop loss, but this way you have to sit next to your computer and see the graph, but if you set it you dont have to be on guard. All in all if you have a lot of time you do not have to set stop loss, but otherwise you should.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Bahut log stop loss ka used nahi karte hain kyunki unhe lagta hai stop loss unka pehle hit karega tp se aur isliye bahut bar unhe margin call se guzarana padta hain.

Aap ya par stop loss ka importance bataye...
    stop loss ki bht ahmiyat hai bus masla ye hai k ham lalach me ajaty hain or sl kla use nahi kerty jis waja se hmen loss ho jata hai is lea ager hmen loss se bachna hai to hmen kam se kam sl ka use zroor kerna chhye ta k ham apni baki ki investment ko kam se kam mehfoz ker sken.,

Senior Member salam06 is on a distinguished road salam06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is the very important matter. it can use any trader in the forex market. Stop loss is the very effective for vew trader. It may brings good result.So i like this.

Banned kaka00 is an unknown quantity at this point kaka00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is risky but profitable.sometimes any unpredictable happened at anytime, few month back earthquake came in japan and i was having long position in that and i have used stop loss with 100 pips and i was sleeping and when i wake up i saw the price decrease to around 600 pips and i was shock and i thanks god that i used stop loss or i have got margin call at that time. Good luck.......

Senior Member sagar26 is an unknown quantity at this point sagar26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcome to forex.Yes sometimes any unpredictable happend at anytime, few month back earthquake came in japan and i was having long position in that and i have used stop loss with 100 pips and i was sleeping and when i wake up i saw the price decrease to around 600 pips and i was shock and i thanks god that i used stop loss or i have got margin call at that time.good job.....................................

Senior Member prityzinta is an unknown quantity at this point prityzinta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Commercial stop-loss is a significant effect, am a wedding gift for the professional traders use STop loss after its analysis not only because of him, is if something goes wrong, if it is not, used SL as the balance of the account until he has taken to stop this trade.

Senior Member surt1 is an unknown quantity at this point surt1's Avatar
    Thanks
    we are all must be aware everytime. use flexible stoploss but you have to use stoploss to minimize your risk and protect your capital from huge loss that a single trade can give. I used too also think in that way but later I discover that this is wrong and we should always use a stoploss and instead of using a tight stoploss

Banned Jalil is an unknown quantity at this point Jalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss is so important for controlling the market risky. Forex market is risky and volatile. Forex traders using stop loss can save their money from the heavy loss. It's like a seat belt. So using stop loss is safe for the forex traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1647 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 647 1147 1547 1597 1637 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1657 1697 1747 2147 2647 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)