+ Reply to Thread
Page 1646 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 646 1146 1546 1596 1636 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1656 1696 1746 2146 2646 ... LastLast
Results 16,451 to 16,460 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is the best thing in forex makret to watch your account all time to not loss it in every moment so use it to make money almost in every trade to protect your capital from losing it all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxsabuj is on a distinguished road fxsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss is really so important for the forex traders. Forex traders using stop loss can control the forex market risk. Traders can save themselves using stop loss in the forex trading. This is really very important to use in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member clickbox is an unknown quantity at this point clickbox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khiyal sy mai khud bhi akh job kerta hu forex kuh part time kerta hu lakin jub bhu mujhy legha ky mai forex ku ziyda time dena chahiyh tuh mai churh dhu ga job ku ky yh akh acha busniess or mai ap is sy monthly akh achi earning ker skta hu easily or agyh bhi mai isy he kerta rha ga ,ku ky yh best hai mery liyh.

Banned time00 is an unknown quantity at this point time00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job.It is better to avoid trading Forex in our work place and do justice to our job.
    As the Forex can be done any time, we can do it still in our free time home, and also adopt long term trading to avoid frequent checking of the charts.Best of luck....................

Banned fxsabuj is on a distinguished road fxsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I have a job still I would like to run my forex business. Forex business is a very interesting and enjoyable business to me. I really enjoy trading in the forex market. I love trading in the forex market. So I can not give forex trading if I have a job too.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of cause i will still trade in the forex market during my work provide i have enough free time to trade in the market feeling without rushed, and also provide the terms and conditions of my work does not prevent me from trading forex.

Senior Member arsalan is an unknown quantity at this point arsalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is the purpose why Currency dealing is very easy and flexible, if you have a job, you only need to business the lengthy run dealing appoach, by this you will have much a longer period.

Senior Member rajib.ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point rajib.ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed, I think which whether or not I am the actual wealthiest person, therefore I can take action in this currency exchange market, a new speculator, he themselves is really an ability which is challenging which get together rely on is really a professional.

Senior Member edo is an unknown quantity at this point edo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stoploss is very importance in every bussiness. i prefer to scalp other then i perpetually make use of the stop loss other then an extra factor is considerable then how concerning stop loss, is considerable that will put stop loss with this technique ?, if it is considerable, then how much ratio utilizing a take profit that you've got setting... that maximum price hits my stop loss and a few time i feel this is extremely clever system. it perpetually move out to your wrong aspect therefore one has loss.

Senior Member Badawi is an unknown quantity at this point Badawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no one should trade without stop loss. it should set in a the reversal point. so if the price hit it you can change your direction too and go with the new trend. if you trade without stop loss and the trend changed his direction, it means that you are going to trade against the trend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1646 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 646 1146 1546 1596 1636 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1656 1696 1746 2146 2646 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)