+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 1501 2001 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 26684

Thread: Stop loss ka importance?

Senior Member wasekmia01 is an unknown quantity at this point wasekmia01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a wonderful site for making money. People who are already engaged in another job they should take it as a part time job and can make huge money from Forex. If they take it as a part time job they will be able to make extra money from Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ponss is an unknown quantity at this point ponss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Bahut log stop loss ka used nahi karte hain kyunki unhe lagta hai stop loss unka pehle hit karega tp se aur isliye bahut bar unhe margin call se guzarana padta hain.

Aap ya par stop loss ka importance bataye...
    stop loss is the facility to prevent us from a margin call account ... because the stop loss, we can set our total losses in every trade ... many novice traders who trade forex without using stop loss, it is very dangerous because if the price moves are very volatile, so we could experience a margin call of a sudden ... if we could use a stop loss well, then we just calculate how to set a take profit with risk: reward good minimum 1:2 ...

Instaforex best broker!

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes stop loss is very important in forex market for all trader. And stop loss is new trader for bust be important in forex market. Because new trader can't good market analysis, so it is for new trader most of time doing loss in forex market, so if a new trader use stop loss, so he can do save big loss in forex market. So stop loss is very effective option in forex market. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sonijuyi is an unknown quantity at this point sonijuyi's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss minimizes your chances of loosing money in this market if you place it correctly accoridng to the market trend.. all experianced trader use stop loss in there deals and they also advise other traders to use. don't be afraid to use it

Senior Member Voice12 is an unknown quantity at this point Voice12's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khayal se haumain apni job ko continue rakhna chahiyae or sath sath part time forex trading jaisay business se dollars kamana chahiyae ta ke hamare masail hal ho issi liyae forex trading jaisay ka business dollars kamane ka ek acha zaria hai

Senior Member sobuj555 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i have a good job then i also do this job which is i love so much and since in the forex markets to free trade is not bound by the broker to make trades at any time until the major work we are so disturbed, I used to trading on a particular to the same stage.

Senior Member mahat is an unknown quantity at this point mahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right.I use forex as apert time job and it do not take from me enough time to perform the post and
    I can do this work every where i want to do.
    What do you think ?

Senior Member soma01 is an unknown quantity at this point soma01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course currently your technological know-how features made it effortless along with anywhere along with when we finally are generally unengaged to deal we can also undertake it on cellular way too it's the same not really massive difficulty to do investing although difficulty probably with your investing overall performance.

Senior Member jasim_99 is an unknown quantity at this point jasim_99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is the better source of extra income people can use it even i saw a doctor and engineer those peoples are working with the Forex and it give a handsome income then why we should not earn form Forex?

Banned heavy$ is an unknown quantity at this point heavy$'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course I will. because i have said before that Forex is the most reliable business i have ever seen. Whenever I begin to make up more than the salary I am paid in my job, I will automatically resign any paid job and continue with Forex trading. Thanks to all.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 1501 2001 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)