+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 390 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Member hassane is on a distinguished road hassane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not like the low leverage for trading forex because i feel that i am not have the ability to make deals after some consecutive losses , big leverage is needed when trade lose a big part of capital to make other deals because in the low leverage thre will be no enough margin to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member syphertob is an unknown quantity at this point syphertob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just the enough amount is require for it and its very less chance to go our money and so just the enough amount is require for it and its very less chance to go our money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trader can open many positions while trading with lower leverage provided he uses a lower lot size for his trades. This will enable trader to trade in multi pairs or open more positions at the same time. Lower leverage is a hurdle for profitable trades.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab hum is baat ko jante hay ke humara trade kiya hua har galty lose de sakty hay.Toh phir hummein trade me aisa greed karke paisa nehi khona chahiye.Kyo ki hum jab paisa ko khote hay tab hummein bohot lose bhi hota hay.aur tab hum forex ko money sucking machine kehte hay.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Investing ziada ho ya thorra is say faraq naheen parhta lakin aap ka swop volum spot naheen hona chahiye. Aaap ko apna ample accounting equilibrise try important naheen dalna chahiye. Investment aap ky line volum ko try karta hay aur aap kay seek ko bhi so gum aap bghair low leverage use kiya esa kar sakty hain to bohot hi behtar hay.

Banned anwar is an unknown quantity at this point anwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    agar aap ek accha trder ho gaye to aap ko 1:1000 leverage accha lagega. jitna risk he utna profit bhi he. aur ha demo me 1:500 thik he. waise koi agar new he to use kam leverage me suru karna chahiye. iss risk thoda kam hota he.
    I am agree with you that its better to trade in demo with realistic leverage and balance and
    its better to near same as our real account money which is good when we trade after demo to real .
    and about new i also think its always keep low risk when they have low experience .

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    sub se low leverage jo aj tak main ne use ki hai wo ha 1:200 is main market k currency k 5 figure hote hain aur hame profit or loss boht hi kam hota hai is lie yeh leverage boht achi hai

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    low leverage is good for those traders who have low balance in their accounts, i have used 1:200 low leverage so ever, which is quite useful for me in trading with forex

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vanigota View Post
    i am do not like to use the small leverage when i make the trading on the forex, small leverage is seems like do not good for me as the small trader, so i think that i must use the big leverage like use the 1 :1000 leverage is can being more good for me
    When a small trader use big leverage on small account with high risk then the trader wants to remain small. Using low leverage will give less risk and also the ability to make little profits for compounding. As account grows, the trade can get more profits per trade on bigger account.

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    I adore the 1:1000 leverage of insta, it allow you to open any trade size even if you have small capital and that sound awesome to me. the 1:100 leverage is a very poor thing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 390 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)