+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 390 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to use high leverage in my trade for this reason i always use high leverage in the trading and i am getting good profit also and my lowest leverage is 1:500 and now i am using 1:1000 leverage in the instaforex broker but trader have to proper money management when they will use high leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member salati is an unknown quantity at this point salati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain aur aapka balance kitna tha wo time me?

in my opinion , i think its better to trade in demo with realistic leverage and balance and to near same as our real account money which is good when we trade after demo to real . i also think about news is always keep low risk when they have low experience

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain aur aapka balance kitna tha wo time me?

i think if you use low leverage you cannot trade with good commodities like gold with small capital and you cannot earn good profit for this reason i hate use low leverage because it's risky

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like taking a larger risk so i use the leverage 1:500. its risky but if you have the patience to wait for a resonably sure trade then that will help u to open a larger lot which in turn will increase your profits from the trade. what u should also remember is that there is a down side too to having a large leverage. if u open a larger lot and your trade makes a loss that loss will be significantly higher than the loss incurred by a lesser lot. so leverage is a double edged sward and one should use i wisely.

Senior Member rak is an unknown quantity at this point rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use 1:50 leverage when i am trading. I think low leverage is very good for account management. If trader emotionally try to open big lot size then it will help trader to over come emotion.

Senior Member betarf is an unknown quantity at this point betarf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the big leverage for me is needed i have to chose the highest leverage that broker offere to make my deal because i need to use a deals with a big lot size some time i know it is risky but those deal is important for me and those deals give me a big profit.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    One thing that many traders does not really knwo is that the fact of leveraging is still what is helping the forex traders in the real times, leverages are kept for the days of sure market only.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may na sab say low leverage jo hai woh 1:200 wala use kia hai kion kay mujh yah leverage jo hai bilkul sayi aur normal lagta hai is waja say may yahi use karta hun....

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to use high leverage. However, when I was newbie, I have used 1:50 at that time. For a newbie low leverage is good.

Senior Member Awaischamp is on a distinguished road Awaischamp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many abi tk koi b low leverages use nahi kiya hai aur mara us time mara koi balence nahi tha ku k main forex main new aya hon is liya us waqat mara koi b balence nahi tha

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxtiku View Post
    i think my stupid habit is watching the market all the time and it effects my trading
    i keep in front of my pc so any strong movement lead me to close my positions
    after i did the market moves as i expected
    look at the market all the time will only make us confused and psychology in us will be disrupted. would be better if we could make a good plan and the discipline to plan. maybe our confidence will grow and we will be able to analyze the movement of the market with good prices.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 390 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)