+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 390 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Senior Member hari fx is an unknown quantity at this point hari fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as daylong as the traders also actualize the disadvantages, then it's o.k. for traders to use the greatest investing that been furnish by the brokers. as for me, i also use 1:1000 investment due to may qualified total of capital. but if i'm competent to grows my book, i will certainly use smaller investment manoeuvre by block.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vedio is an unknown quantity at this point vedio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    i have used 25x leverage in etoro while my forex trading mostly i trade with 25x only
    I dont like to used big leverages.
    her 1 trader ki apni soch hote hy aur mari soch ye hy k main ny sab sy low laverage 1.100 use keya hy lakin mjy aj tak kbi is main profit nai hoa ye theak nai hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mahe is an unknown quantity at this point mahe's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe it sensible for works for traders to firmly utilize biggest leverage that been give via the brokers. as on behalf of me, i conjointly use 1 :1000 leverage due to firmly could restricted number of capital. however if im able to grows my capital for trading.
    additionally to firmly these ; you wish trading indicators which will describe lagging, predictive or another kinds of info which will inform you which you can'>so that you could have confidence obtaining in and out the most trade. this will be the stuff that trading champions are created of. thus, from one experienced trader to firmly another forex trader.

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low leverage make our margin level will less so we can not hold our position if we get
    minus floating in our trading ,so for new bie they can use high leverage to make profit in forex.

Senior Member kramnik is an unknown quantity at this point kramnik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Considering the fact that gold is dear to create, it possesses a different important attribute governments cannot easily maximize its provide. The Gold Trade Common An international meeting at Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, in 1944 at the near of Environment War II transformed the worldwide monetary procedure into one based on cooperation and freely convertible currencies.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the insta forex there is leverage of 1000 and with the exness the leverege is 2000 an there is one another broker who is giving the leverge of 3000. i have used the leverage of 2000 and 1000 mostly for easy tradings.

Member relo is an unknown quantity at this point relo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    I use with a 1:100 leverage and so far great, just the enough amount is require for it and its very less chance to go our money.low leverage hamesha fayda mai hi rehta hai
    yes bhi mjy ap ki bat bohat achi lage mjy lagat hy k main ny sab sy lo laverage ye 1.100 use keya hy lakin ap ko is trha sy koi faida nai hota 1.1000 sab sy best hy

Banned hotrahim is an unknown quantity at this point hotrahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are several online forex trading sites that offer dummy accounts to enable beginners learn the tricks of the trade. By practising regularly, one can enhance his/her forex trading skills and utilize the same for real investment in Forex. Also, there are professional service providers who offer solutions and services for successful forex trading investments. You may avail their services and get the most out of your investments.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

the forex trading market does not demand investment of several hundreds and thousands of dollars thus allowing those with modest budgets or low investing capabilities to enjoy making investment in Forex. You can start the Forex trading investing with just $300.

Banned nirob76 is on a distinguished road nirob76's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the most attractive aspects about trading FX, which has become one of the fastest growing retail asset classes offering highly liquid markets, is the ability to use leverage.dbFX, the online forex trading platform from Deutsche Bank, which recently celebrated its third anniversary and remains one of the only ..

Member prince50 is an unknown quantity at this point prince50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thank forex is a good job.Its ok dude, many people used 1:500 leverage though it involves more risks, if you can mange it well then it will be more profitable than 1:200 leverage. The condition is to manage the money properly.Bast of luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 390 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)