+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 390 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Banned ayan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ayan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai jab main nay first time trading start ki to main nay first time apni leverage 1.100 rakhi or us time mera balance 100$ tha.or ya meray liya buhat acha sabit howa.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member naina0966 is an unknown quantity at this point naina0966's Avatar
    Thanks
    ham itna kam leverage tabhi use kar sakte hain jab hamara capital large ho .kam leverage use karne se hamara bahut adhik capital margin money me chala jata hai aur free margin kam ho jati hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mamun3 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun3's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use 1:200 leverages all the time its my standard leverage and rarely change it Its ok dude, many people used 1:500 leverage though it involves more risks, if you can mange it well then it will be more profitable than 1:200 leverage. good work..........

Senior Member mms is an unknown quantity at this point mms's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, dude TS OK, it's you it's a lot of people were using 1:500 leverage but involve more risk if you can mange it would be more beneficial than 1:200 leverage. It is to manage your money properly condition

Senior Member Abhati is an unknown quantity at this point Abhati's Avatar
    Thanks
    newbie, however discipline is actually one thing will work with career on promoting as the very first few day, may be a terribly tough appearance a lot of the time, since you need to firmly earn as abundant cash as you can as quickly as you can. though isn't a powerful program, however as i same, it isn't simple to firmly manage. merely use leverage 1 : 200, and was that my balance is barely $ 100. i had a few issues : facilitate this little level of leverage and way more, will not be opened. if have the ear of a smart time to get advantage the most abundant larger world trade and high margins.

Banned taylor.swift.14 is an unknown quantity at this point taylor.swift.14's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very difficult to build patience most of the times,because you want to earn the maximum amount of money in quick time. Although it is not a good practice but as I said it is not easy to control.

Senior Member heartlove is an unknown quantity at this point heartlove's Avatar
    Thanks
    My lowest leverage ia 1:20 which i used in forexcent when i am new and when i get bonus from them but its extremely low and very hard.
    and about new i also think its always keep low risk when they have low experience.

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the use of large cranes initially raises the risk ... and I think it's best 1:200

Senior Member habazlam is an unknown quantity at this point habazlam's Avatar
    Thanks
    My lowest leverage ia 1:20 which i used in forexcent when i am new and when i get bonus from them but its extremely low and very hard to make profit and even its really hard to making loss which take more time.

Senior Member clickbox is an unknown quantity at this point clickbox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my ny sub sy kum leverage 1.1000 use kiyh hai yh akh acha levrage hai jisy or buht sy clients bhi use krtain hai is sy ap akh big lose sy buch jatain hu .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 390 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)