+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 390 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Banned bery99 is an unknown quantity at this point bery99's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. Its ok dude, many people used 1:500 leverage though it involves more risks, if you can mange it well then it will be more profitable than 1:200 leverage. The condition is to manage the money properly.nice job.................................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxhasan03 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhasan03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good currency business. Its ok dude, many people used 1:500 leverage though it involves more risks, if you can mange it well then it will be more profitable than 1:200 leverage. The condition is to manage the money properly.what do you mind...........................Thanks............. .............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member emo is an unknown quantity at this point emo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage can lead positively or negatively on the capital must be used well and the bigger the size of the more dangerous sling must use a few crane

Senior Member hnade is an unknown quantity at this point hnade's Avatar
    Thanks
    that I personally use 1:500 lava rage because I hope to staring Solon positions when or in position to rescue patch harmful that become as a resultant of the psychotherapy

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to high leverage ka hi fan hoon aur main low leverage ko use hi naheen karta , main nain apny 4 years kay trading career main kuch din kay liye 1"100 kay leverage use kiya tha wo bhi sirf kuch dinon kay liye.

Banned newtrend is an unknown quantity at this point newtrend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used only 1:100 as leverage and at that time my balance was only $100. I faced some difficulties by using this small amount of leverage and that is I could not open larger lot that. If I take big amount of leverage at that time, I could trade in bigger lot and may gain some big profits.

Banned chulbulpande is an unknown quantity at this point chulbulpande's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use the advertising I 1,000: 1 therefore, trade from the morning. While it is difficult, we have this brief period of the trade and in this case, of the difficulty by giving up find the situation, the deletion to use or to destroy it

Junior Member Timessy is an unknown quantity at this point Timessy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    I use with a 1:100 leverage and so far great, just the enough amount is require for it and its very less chance to go our money.low leverage hamesha fayda mai hi rehta hai
    I use 1:200 leverage and it has been working for me and what i believe in leverage is that, the higher yoiur leverage, the higher your gain and the lower your leverage the lower your gain.. So be wise.....

Senior Member expert1 is an unknown quantity at this point expert1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use the lowest leverage of 1:100 and i think it is the best leverage because i dont want to play a risky trade with big lot size which can destroy my account incase of loss.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    maian 1:2000 levarges ko use karta ho zaydea tar ma is levrges pa he kam karta ho ja levarges kafi risk ha but
    ma shoro sahe is levarges pa kam kar raha ho forex ko ma is levarges sa start kayea tha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 390 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)