+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for EA based on MACD Crossover

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it's better if you make your own EA so you know what the best strategy for profit is, but I can't and I don't understand param when creating an EA, is there a tutorial to make some EAs here? and my opinion, I do not use forex robots or ea because they cannot produce consistent profits and they always trade because it is a program and this is the biggest loss that is not useful during the news period.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have seen that all people who use forex robots start making money from day one, and frankly I do not like robots. and there are 100 trading robots out there in marketing. But here people have advantages and disadvantages. what i think is good is "Oracle Robot".

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 745 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    RObots are free of emotions, but they cannot think that they only act on the direction given by humans. They cannot pursue their work without instruction because the market changes its movements suddenly. and it does have advantages and disadvantages when using other tools related to Forex trading. Robots are not sleeping but humans sleep eating and other activities. very respect for humans and robots. Human emotions usually make the wrong decision, when the direction is against it.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir I believe in some EAs I mean EA is useful for our trade and we can get money or profits using EA but this is very risky too and I think you should try trading a demo account first. and I have used many robots but most of them are not profitable. A robot (MDP) gave me 150 $ in a day but then when I invested more in it, it proved my decision wrong and I had to incur a loss of 450 dollars more. I would never advise anyone to use robots because they are worthless and just a waste of time.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The real beauty of Forex trading is that we have to trade for ourselves by looking at market conditions and studying different analyzes / data by experts. Robots are flawed because they don't have eyes and income to listen and see events around the world and they only understand charts and curves. So the real strength and strength of forex lies in manual trading and not EA or robot trading.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we trade with a live account then this will make our financial risk that we have to be more vigilant in trading and my own feelings because I can't trade with automatic trading so I don't use it. I only use manual trading, I understand performance well and I do not recommend and do not choose to trade robots because robots are not safe and not trusted and we must avoid trading robots because they are unreliable and my advice is to trade with manual trading simply because the manual is best trade and almost 95% trade manually.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was instructed to use a robot because when you use it you will trade for you as you wish without emotion without fear, all will depend on the plan and this is good for you to relax and If you want to make forex trading as your career, then it is better to avoid auto trading at an early stage. The use of EA will never allow you to understand trading techniques. Because we get experience, the transition to automatic trading can be done. It's better to learn programming so you can automate your strategy without relying on others.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    RObots are free of emotions, but they cannot think that they only act on the direction given by humans. They cannot pursue their work without instruction because the market changes its movements suddenly. and it does have advantages and disadvantages when using other tools related to Forex trading. Robots are not sleeping but humans sleep eating and other activities. very respect for humans and robots. Human emotions usually make the wrong decision, when the direction is against it.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no way robots can do better than trading manuals in this business, it is always safe to trade the manual market, even though it requires us to take the time to learn and understand how trade should be done when using manual trading but the fact is that it gives more profit than robots and indeed in some cases we want to get faster and not wait for it, sometimes we are willing to take greater risks, memnag in this case can have a greater advantage, but sometimes also get a big loss. comparison with the balance of risk benefits.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots do not function for all trading times, under certain conditions the robot can work. But robots cannot provide big profits, if the robot supports each trade then uses this robot, all traders can make big profits from all trades, but the fact is traders must be talented to benefit from trading, traders must use forex knowledge to trade well .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast