+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for EA based on MACD Crossover

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    kitne dukh ki bat hai ki abhi tak kisi ne ek bhi bar koi reply nahi kiya ki mujhe kya karna chahiye. Please help somebody. I desperately need this EA. I can't wake up all the time looking for the crossovers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't think that i use forex robot. This is an easy job to do. If anyone has enough knowledge about forex, he can get money easily. and forex is not profitable all the time at all. wise if we learn about forex to target forex into a real career then we will be the winner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

galiel (2019-08-26)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe you yourself can do research to determine the appropriate number of pips to get a profit. You need to make some analysis and research to ensure you are using a strategy that is in line with the targets set. and the most important thing in algorithmic EA is setting parameter parameters, magic numbers, timeframe charts and pairs, both of which I tested in this MACA EA and the modified version can make different results in profit or loss, and I have a special hypothesis about MACD EA this to improve this needs to be multifactorial optimization, it's like the correlation between them in this EA

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

sentra (2019-08-28)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the manual is the best trade, and we can understand how the market moves
    without it we will only become more lax. and sorry i don't have this robot and i think you can easily get this robot on mt5 forum i think you also get on internet search engien and if this robot is profitable so please share with us. and come on the robot is just a logical alghoritm theory that can't know anything that happens in the forex market, even if you use a robot you still have to drive it because it's dangerous when news releases

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

adirata (2019-08-30)

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't really think so my friend because EA is built on a specific algorithm that actually represents the trader system.

Most traders use a rule-based trading system too so I don't think flexibility is a problem because it's too flexible here just means we don't have a system at all.

But I only focus on becoming a good trader first, if I find a good ea, I will definitely use it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

fxreader (2019-08-17)

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading is not all safe. But I would not say that trading with robots is bad, but I would say that people must be careful with the robot that is being used and how much you rely on that robot. Even though we trade manually, we make mistakes, especially using robots? Robots are built by humans so that there is every tendency that it will also fail at times.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to baalan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those who have large capital, they can only use this. Because we don't have that much money, it's beyond our dreams to use the robot and make it trade on our behalf. However, I hope they are lucky to have big money invested in the Forex market. and This is a very high risk EA with hedging or without using it so using low capital without covering it in any way to protect withdrawals with this EA I will try to test it with short and long trades, thank you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aswaja For This Useful Post:

baalan (2019-08-16)

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the robot works suddenly. Always unsuccessful. If anyone benefits from there anytime they can that they can get a lot of money from there and it works. But it is always unprofitable. There is no guarantee that you cannot lose all your money. You can lose all your money. There are many traders who use it and can lose all of their money. and trading robots work as long as we can find the right settings and the right robots. but it is not easy to be able to find a suitable trading robot trading strategy that we have, but when we find the right robot, it is likely to be able to produce huge profits.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

nidji (2019-08-15)

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but right now tickel provides any tools for people to see and also the final results that I'm not aware of. That's right it will depend even when you might not season you and then buying and selling a trial might be significantly the most detrimental and, I don't trust robots and I don't use robots because robots can't trade ... if you use robots you will benefit one or two days but on the third day you will lose all your accounts so don't trust robot trading ..........

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I do not use forex robots. Because using a forex robot, you cannot be sure that you can make a profit every day. This sometimes works. But you can lose at any time. If you lose you can't do anything. But without using it you can get a lot of money from there, it will help you get more money. So I think if you don't use it it will be better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast