+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34

Thread: Constant Return forex Trading strategy

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    MBA colleges for Finance students, and is a certified Elliott Wave Analyst. Over the course of his career, he has provided technical analysis training to around 3000 participants and conducted more than 1200 online training sessions. Harsh is also a prominent speaker at international events, having lectured in South Africa, across Asia and beyond. In June 2018, he became an FX Trainer at FXTM and is an indispensable addition to the Education team.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shaban935 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-12-02), Usman874 (2020-10-25)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    MBA colleges for Finance students, and is a certified Elliott Wave Analyst. Over the course of his career, he has provided technical analysis training to around 3000 participants and conducted more than 1200 online training sessions. Harsh is also a prominent speaker at international events, having lectured in South Africa, across Asia and beyond. In June 2018, he became an FX Trainer at FXTM and is an indispensable addition to the Education team.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shaban935 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-12-02), Usman874 (2020-10-25)

Thanks

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shaban935 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-12-02)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,084 Times in 4,515 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-11), raheel001 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-12-02)

Junior Member khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market breadth has been spectacular so far in 2019, Helene says. She uses the Summation Index for guidance on the direction the majority of stocks are taking. She reports the index has been heading up since late December/early January, and has shown no signs of faltering.

‘Each day I calculate what it’s going to take to stop the rise in the Summation Index. It’s a breadth calculation, and right now it’ll take approximately a net differential of -3500 advancers over decliners.
    khurram shah zad

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to khurramshahzad2 For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-11), raheel001 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (2)

Junior Member khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2 is a glorious beacon of light khurramshahzad2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stocks that are considered ‘down and out’, yet in practice refuse to go down, and end up making higher lows. ‘They’re stocks that maybe were former fan favorites but there’s a laundry list of why you shouldn’t like the stock now, and yet it refuses to go down any more, and starts making higher lows, no matter what bad news comes out.’

She uses the example of semiconductor stock Nvidia. ‘They came out and preannounced their quarter, everyone thought it was horrible; you would have thought the world was coming to an end.

‘But I looked at the chart and I said if it holds the $130 level it’s going be a higher low, it’d look like a head and shoulders bottom, and to me that’s base picking. You’re trying to find where the hate is highest and the stock refuses to react.’
    khurram shah zad

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to khurramshahzad2 For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-11), raheel001 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (3)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now, she posts her charts at the end of every trading day. ‘It gives me a chance to decompress; to review what’s happened in the market instead of just reacting [instantly] to everything. Putting the pencil to paper and posting the chart is my quiet time.’

She likes to sit with a Steno Pad and on one side write down charts that feel good, and on the other side charts that don’t, listing stocks in alphabetical order.
    khurram shah zad

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to khurramshahzad2 For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-11), raheel001 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (2)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However, a lot of people looking at a chart and viewing it the same way can set up a great contrarian viewpoint, which Helene sees as her domain. ‘I tend to be very contrarian, I’m a terrible momentum trader. If I ever start looking at things from a momentum standpoint, run the other way,’ she says.

Helene has always filled in charts by hand, although she did try giving this practice up in 1996. ‘We still had dial-up internet, my husband and I had moved overseas, and I was just going to be trading by myself. I thought maybe I’ll just give this up, as I could just get charts on the internet.’
    khurram shah zad

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to khurramshahzad2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    khurram shah zad

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to khurramshahzad2 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member rohitapps47 will become famous soon enough rohitapps47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Constant Return forex Trading strategy

hello dosto,
    AAj m aap logo k Sath apni strategy share krne ja rha hu,eas strategy ko m pichle 2years se use kar rha hu,strategy
    intraday basis ke upar hai,setups aapko weak me 2 3 mil jayenge,agar aap eas strategy k upar constantly work
    krenge to aapko end of the month ye kafi acha return dega you can expect to get 5 to 15% per month return

Broker using:-
    eas strategy k liye jo m broker use kr rha hu wo h Forexchief,
    Forexchief ek legit broker h 2010 se,vanatu base regesterd company
    Ecn broker h and payout within a hour aa jata h
    directfx ka account spread 0.0 se start hota h
    deposit and withdraw:-
    creditcard,debitcard,skrill,neteller with dedicated client support
    big indian clients already using forexchief
    so we can trust

https://www.forexchief.com/?a=a461

risk reward:-
    1:1 sometimes 1:3(depending on pairs)

pairs:- Eurusd,gbpusd,gbpjpy,eurjpy,usdcad,usdjpy,usdchf(7 pairs only)

Market timing:- 1.45pm daylight time (london open time),( within 1-3hr aapko setup milega and its valid within 1-3 hr )

timeframe- 15min chart

strategy--

Jab london market open hota h 1.45 ko tab market m asian range within 1-3 hr m break hota h us time p market me
    double top(M setup) and double bottom(W setup) banta h-Market Maker trends ko continue krte h ye setup banake
    i will show you in some example,2 types ke setups milenge aapko 1) trend continuation 2) trend reversal
    jab trend up ya down ho tab market maker false move krta h trend k against m isi 1.45 k pahle market m entry na
    le- then after 1.45pm market maker trend continue setup lata h double top ya double bottom banake market ko continue
    trend direction m up down le jata h-- isi time p hamari entry hoti h- hame entry tab leni h jab market maker apni
    chal khel le or logo ke stops hit kre uske bad hi hame entry leni hoti h,(see in examples),
    2) trend reversal m market jab completly reversal mood m hota h tab wo Big double top and bottom setup banata
    hai ise pahchanana b asan hota h or isme 1:3 risk reward milna asan hota h,70% cases m aapko 1:3 risk reward setup milega
    trend reversal big setups m.

how to win on this setups?
    market m entry 1.45pm k bad hi leni h uske phle k setups invalid hote h they will fail many times,after london
    market open double top and double bottom k 2nd leg me hi entry le,trend continue setp m risk reward 1:1 safe hai
    and trend reversal m big double top bottom m 1:3 ka risk reward rakhe
    ok lets see some examples,
    Attached Images              
    Last edited by rohitapps47; 2019-02-15 at 02:24 PM.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rohitapps47 For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-11), khurramshahzad2 (2019-02-15), raheel001 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (4)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34

Subscribe to this Thread (2)