+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced Grid Martingale Trading Strategy based Expert Advisor

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    EA koi bhee ho kitna bhee acha ho just technical calculations py hee kam krta hai jesy hee market mn koi fundamental aya ye fail to mn to yehi suggest kru ga ke isko koi bhee use na kre khud trading learn kro khud trade kro isi mn long term faida hai ea app saalo use kro apko kuch bhee nhi aata ho ga orr ye bhee ho sakta hai ke ap kuchearn bhee na kro kyun ke software ko kya pta ke market mn kya hone wala hai ye aik human brain hee hai jo prediction krr sakta hai kyun ke ismn ability hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am also a new trader but i don't use robots in forex.i prefer manual and safe trading for me. so I would suggest you do not use robots and in using forex robots, you need a stable internet connection. for that, until now I have never used a forex robot. I am more confident with trading manually, because I can see signals well and I can adjust to my capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lebong For This Useful Post:

yumna (2019-08-26)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for this time, I tried more robots ea, to be more suitable for me, because some of them are running but not suitable for me, because I trade manually, I have had a loss or profit, but mc and total loss, for this, please suggest me too forever and the main idea of MACD EA is for a consistent algorithm and even when the results do not add to our capital, but I do an in-depth exploration that certain EAs can be advantageous if we modify and review results and innovations in parameter settings because all Original arrangements of the past are only suitable for certain periods in the past, that means the EA needs to be adjusted to real market updates

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

aswaja (2019-08-28)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are not a solution to reduce losses. This can bring huge losses. So you have to invest experience, skills. If not, you can become a good trader. but I use my own robot. now working with iForce solutions with analytics which i think they should return there calls with requests to send entries with good options with the order structure.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can only talk about general EA. Scalping takes 10 pips per day mostly with higher lots. So if you get an EA and order it for you, you can change it manually to 10 pips. and I don't think that forex or EA scalping software can produce 100% profit for you. Some time it will make a profit for you and sometimes it will make you a big loss. So I think a better way is to trade alone or you can invest your money with one of your expert friends in the forex area for the long term.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

combifx (2019-08-17)

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can only talk about general EA. Scalping takes 10 pips per day mostly with higher lots. So if you get an EA and order it for you, you can change it manually to 10 pips. and I don't think that forex or EA scalping software can produce 100% profit for you. Some time it will make a profit for you and sometimes it will make you a big loss. So I think a better way is to trade alone or you can invest your money with one of your expert friends in the forex area for the long term.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's actually correlative! if you are experienced enough to make your trades run manually then automated trading can be a safe method for you to make a profit. because automated trading depends on adjusting robots by traders. and Automatic trading is not 100% safe. The forex market isn't stagnant that's why if a robot works today it might refuse to work tomorrow. You also find that many accounts have been drained only because of total dependence on automatic trading. Robots do work, yes, but I'm sure you haven't worked 100% yet. It will always be missed one way or another.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trader must have a target and plan and a good strategy to get profit. If you have a large amount and trade in large lots, I think that is outside the rules because you will soon become an empty capital account. So study and get patiently and slowly. and if we use a trading robot that we need to consider the most important is our capital. with greater capital we can comfortably rely on us to use forex trading robots. but if we use such small capital it will be very risky for us. in addition to functioning robots that automatically open and close positions, robots also have weaknesses in hetic news, if we use very little capital, it will be risky if we continue.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

gold maniak (2019-08-16)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no experience with forex robots in the forex trading business and also do not believe in forex robots in the forex trading business. because I trade manually in the forex trading business and also like manual forex trading. because in manual trading do not miss the opportunity to trade on forex and get money.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to komala For This Useful Post:

fxdistrub (2019-08-15)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I don't use any robots to trade because I think my own strategy is better than a robot, I also rely on manual trading strategies because it is the most workable than trading robots. Manual trading is the best in my opinion. and I don't use robots because if you want to succeed in trading then you have to do forex yourself.
    If you make a mistake then you realize that, if the robot makes a mistake or the market will not always be the same, then who is responsible for this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast