+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are the GST registration are available In India?

Junior Member Bharathan is an unknown quantity at this point Bharathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What are the GST registration are available In India?

My business is getting all types of products and things to be sale by the way of online. More customers are available to buy those products with cheap rate with best quality. In this business have age of one year. But i cannot file the GST returns for my business. My friend to given the advices and inform about the GST return filing. I am new and i cannot get the knowledge about the business running rules and conditions. I have read articles about how to make the successful business in the society.
    I am also getting some of discussions and arguments about attracting the customers with product. I need to post my question to experts. More types of taxes are available for the products. I need which method is best and easy for the returns filing. Off-line method of filing and online method of filling. Which one is suitable for me? And give me the brief explanation about that. I want to post the advertisement about my products to customers. Now i have searching the GST registration method and HSN code for the states of area. i need to get the clear and accurate information about the GST return filling.
    Active and positive manner of steps are needed for me. So please to supply the manageable ideas to me. My businesses are getting some needs of materials and want to buy the sources for it. What are the important sources are needed for filing the return. How much cost is added for making that action? List of products and what are the GST rates are following. Please given me the required points and matters about GST return filing. My father is given GST registration format and explains about making successful registration. If you have any other matters about that means tell me here.
    Last edited by Bharathan; 2019-01-29 at 05:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread