+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 276 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member poundsterling will become famous soon enough poundsterling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found out that the first was trading with other people's capital, the first difficulty I encountered and almost being an MC, and then I tried to calm down so as not to panic, and then I tried to cross out consistently, and the results could make a profit! Sad to say I started the first trade with the original account and lost $ 3 in my first trade and after that without any trade I started practicing in the demo and understood my shortcomings to start first in reality. in any case, the lost 10 dollars first gave me so much study

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that when I started trading, my first account was a demo and I practiced here and gave both advantages and disadvantages when I got my original account that I was very excited because I first practiced in the demo I was very confident and my first real month got 30 $ profit with trade and I get this! For me, I also suffered a lot of losses with trading in this trade, but on the first day of my account, different trade matters for me and I earned 20 $ profit in my first trade!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am partial to check what this is a calculation of Forex, if 1 $ or more in my first real experience, I do not know anything about it, the position of euro / yen that has been bought and forgotten the next day and when trading and station really excited and afterwards reporting a net profit above 100 pips on the exchange was really crazy! For me, I have been practicing in the demo for some time and have not received any problems during trading, but in my first live time account, it seems to be a personal challenge just because I believe that my period funds may be free if it is easy to trade negatively in Forex market!

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfiqar5564 View Post
    brother trader first day use fresh mind in trading and trader earn profit after some days then trader use greed emotional and use bad gambling that cause losses so trader work in forex trading safe and carefull options and trader understand the business and always be active in trading and make good earning always
    real account me trader ko bahut he careful hokar kaam karna chahiye,esme trader jetna acha market me dhyaan dega aur analysis karenga wo esme utna acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko jald baaji se market me kaam nahi karna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai,

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    start main to forex main kuch b pata na hony ki waja sy bohat loss hua tha magar jab jab use karta gya forex to mujhe bohat kuch samaj main aya k forex ko kesay use karna chahiye or esmain kesay trade karna chahiye so ab loss nahi hota bs profit he profit ..

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,624 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai real account ka pahla din bahut hi jayda acha hota hai, lekin thoda dekha jaye to dar bhi rahta hai bhai, kahi humare ko market mein loss na ho jaaye bhai, lekin agar profits ho jata hai to hum tab bahut jayda khush rahte hai bhai.
    brother trader first day use fresh mind in trading and trader earn profit after some days then trader use greed emotional and use bad gambling that cause losses so trader work in forex trading safe and carefull options and trader understand the business and always be active in trading and make good earning always

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-04-01), batool (2018-03-30), kanita (2018-03-30), khizar1 (2018-03-30), usmanbaloch (2018-03-30)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first day in the real account did not go as I planned because I had opened too many positions and the size of my lot was also bigger so it became more difficult for me to manage all the trades and finally I had to face the loss for my trade. But then I realized my mistake and started again with 1 or 2 positions with low lot size. It's easy to monitor and gives me a little profit and then I slowly recover my losses. For me when I first traded, then start with $ 10 and broker where I first do 1: 500 leverage trading offer and their minimum is 10 cents per pips and do not know how I won the first trade of 20 pips after it opened 4 trades for getting more but soon I understood my mistake and from then on lost my learning started more and more seriously!

Junior Member rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I start real account then first day i have trade a little bid on EUR/USD with volume 0.2 and get a profit 3.5 dollar in just 1 hours after that i have stop trade for two day while some problem. In First month i have totally earned 80 dollar after that next month i lose 130 Dollars. But Now day i also covered my all loses.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sakigbest View Post
    raeal accoun ka pahla din bohat acha hota hai kun k bnda ko kafi khushi hoti hai apna account dakh k bohat kushi hoti haio pherr uis ko iss pa dilajatta hai orr is pa din raat kam karta hai bashak is ko kuch nhi milta
    Bhai real account ka pahla din bahut hi jayda acha hota hai, lekin thoda dekha jaye to dar bhi rahta hai bhai, kahi humare ko market mein loss na ho jaaye bhai, lekin agar profits ho jata hai to hum tab bahut jayda khush rahte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-03-29), lal765 (2018-03-30), usmanbaloch (2018-03-30), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-29)

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started trading a real estate account with a capital of $ 20, I did not learn too much to trade on a demo account. because I feel impatient and think that forex trading is easy. and finally I suffered a loss in real trading, so I had to relearn trade on demo account. However, learning, demo accounts are the best. because in a demo account we will not experience any real loss. The first day of my trade was like I built a heaven in the air and I planned for a BMW car and many things but day 3, my $ 100 account went to the air bcos from many high and did not follow the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 276 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)