+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 276 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have been getting a margin call on the first trading on real account ..
    I make over trading because not having a plan and trade without money management ..
    I have to go back to demo account for several months and studying there

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene pehle hi din 20 $ ka profit kiya tha aur meri equity thii 137 $..basically mene scalping se sharuat ki thi aur 0.50 to 1 lot size mein trade kiyaa tha
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Junior Member rajib is an unknown quantity at this point rajib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera ek dont mujhe signal diya tha .aur maine ek order place kar diya .aur ha usme main 0.01 volume pe trde kar rahatha .tatal 30 cent ka profit le kar maine apna trade close kardiya .uske baad 2 chota au trade kiya tha ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Real account ka pehla din hamesha excitement aur dar ka rehta hai.
    Sabhi apne pehle din ke bare me batiye, jeete ya har gaye.
    mara really account main pehla din both acha gozra or us din main na boht achi trading ke main na pehla din 5 dollar earned ka or mara account min balance be boht kam tha or mujha itina tazabara be nahi tha phar be main na kafi achi or best trading ke pehla din lakin bad main to main na kafi loss khaha.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because at first day it was very hard for me to control my emotions and greed, At that moment i was just want to earn all that was in market. But now a days cent account are available for new entrants they should start from cent accounts.

Member insta1988 is on a distinguished road insta1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main nay jab first time trade ki thi to main bohat ziada excieted tha jab main nay position li thi wo wo meray against chali gye thi main bohat tention main aa gya tha k ab pata nahi k kiya hoga main nay apnay aik friend k kehnay par wo position hold kardi next day main nay jab wo platform open kiya to main bohat heran howa mujhay uss trade main 100$ ka profit howa tha main bohat khush tha uss din

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First day trading in real account is very difficult as there are many emotions that a trader goes through and nervous and tensed mind and fear creeps in . Although at the end of the day I made 20 $ profits by trading in real account on my first day .

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading first time will most of the time end with loose.cause the newbie is just gambling since he is not yet professional.so l think the best way is firt to demo and dont trade live with real money as long as you are not %100 sure that that system can make a good profit for the future.so let not gamble and waste our money

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera pehla din excitement say or fear say bharpoor tha . May itna excited or fearfull that kay real account open karnay kay pooray 2 din tak may koi trade nahi karsaka . Aur jab third day aek trade ki to jald hi usay hedge kardia .
    Scorpian Trader

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That day was really a memorable day for me. I really can not forget that day. I felt like I was falling from a high hill when I opened my first trade with the real money however I could not make profit with that but it felt nice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 276 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)