+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 276 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    in a real account things are hot you must be very cousious in every step you find on your way in everything you do know that too much of something is so pionus and too many cooks can spoil the soup so put less accurate trades and trade on you own .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member syedasadsiddiq is an unknown quantity at this point syedasadsiddiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it is a pleasant experience the first day of my real trading account. I have earned three dollar in a day which is quite good and enough for me as a newbie in forex market. Well i am a newbie in the money market and i have faced the pain of loss and earn a profit too, and i have learned quite well for my past mistakes by negotiating with the experience and well established in the forex market due to this effort you will cut-down your wrong assumption to the certain extent and this is quite helpful experience for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khanforex View Post
    my real forex first day was very good for me i earned 2$ in 1 trade in few mins it was very good feeling for me at that time .I was excited to trade forex then
    no matter the profit and i think mistake that many trader forex make is always increasing lot size to get a fast profit. This is always happen to me. Since beside that I think its already out of control of trader.

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Real account ka pehla din hamesha excitement aur dar ka rehta hai.
    Sabhi apne pehle din ke bare me batiye, jeete ya har gaye.
    my real forex first day was very good for me i earned 2$ in 1 trade in few mins it was very good feeling for me at that time .I was excited to trade forex then

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have'nt seen people trading in forex in a open mind they have a fear to loss and with this fear they once enter in this Forex business then they will loss in a no time as in pressure you make many wrong decisions and they go against you

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think if we want start trading we must have good planing and prepared our self, so we can minimize when mistakes come to us. maybe not all traders do it, because a newbie traders just see the opportunities of forex and they avoid the good rules to trading also they will realize of the mistake when get a lot of loss.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    First day trading in real account is very difficult as there are many emotions that a trader goes through and nervous and tensed mind and fear creeps in . Although at the end of the day I made 20 $ profits by trading in real account on my first day .

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sagulcuy View Post
    The first time I entered the world of forex and plunge into the real account ...... psosisi saua use a lot of open trade ...... over ..... and it happened at a big profit luayan .... .. and when the next day I used to like it too and finally I had a margin call .....
    I think the real akn is for traders who already have a good trading system, many traders are depressed when trading and this in because they go on a real account, but do not have a good trading skills.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    real account ke first day maine 7 doolar ka profit earn kiya tha .and but next day main loss amin bhi chala gaya tha.main 50 dollar deposit kiya tha or khuch he dino mera account bhi kahli ho gaya tha.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using real account for the first time is a very curious as each make pips is describe income money we can as well as money lost ours.
    nervous and out cold sweat if we suffered a defeat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 276 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)