+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 276 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account me pehly din to me thora fear me tha ku k me ney soch rakha tha k main ney greed nhi karni is liye mai ney boaht dar k position open ke or kuch profit be earn kia but thoray dino bad acha profit ho gya tha but phir loss ho gay me apni greed ke waja sy apni investment kho betha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jani is an unknown quantity at this point jani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have experience tidakmenyenangkan when to start trading with real account, because it has not been able to generate profit in trading, and lost all the capital that I have in a period of 1 week after I open a trading account ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the first day of my real account I was so much indecision. I thougt that have I taken the right decision? After 2-3 orders when I faced the loss I became so much frustrated. But after that I found my lackings and contrelled myself that really helped me to overcome the loss and to make profit.

Senior Member goodprofit85 is an unknown quantity at this point goodprofit85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had been practiced in a demo for some time along with received no issues during trading however in live account regarding my own 1st time then it seemed to be challenging personally simply because I'm sure that period funds I might if free easily did a negative trade in Forex.

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my real forex 1st day was excellent on behalf of me i earned 2$ in one trade in few minutes it had been excellent feeling on behalf of me at that point .I was excited to trade forex then

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hmbelal View Post
    i earned 2$ in 1 trade in few mins it was very good feeling for me ta that time I was excited to trade foredx then my real forx first day was very good for me
    I also get a profit in the first transaction in a real account, but it did not survive in the long term .. because in the next few transactions I have experienced a loss in the account for trading with the larger lot ..

Senior Member whiteid is on a distinguished road whiteid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hmbelal View Post
    i earned 2$ in 1 trade in few mins it was very good feeling for me ta that time I was excited to trade foredx then my real forx first day was very good for me
    It is a good result in trading you are doing, and you should be able to continue to maintain any good results in transaksi.banyak trader fails when started trading on real accounts because they are influenced by emotions in trading, and often being greedy.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Real account me pehle din bohot he yaadgar or khatarnak be tha. Real account per main pehle din sabse kam volume me trade diya tha as like 0.01 pe or sabse kam profit kiya tha. or ahesta ahesta maine sikha or trading kiya. demo trading bohot he jarurat hoti hay real me confidence ke liye.

Member Pereira is an unknown quantity at this point Pereira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the story of the first account was too bad I lost all of it in less than a week I tried to spend more time after that learning but I opened another account before I learned well

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 276 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)