+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 276 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    ZJis din maine pehle din live account main trading ki thi mere sath bahut hi bariya experience hua, maine gold ke do lot liye itne main light chali gayi jab lighht aayi to mere 79 $ se 150 $ ho gaye thy utna progfit itni jaldi us ke bad kabi nahi hua.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bceharun is an unknown quantity at this point bceharun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't agree the first day to in real account. because forex in an international trade market, here are more risk to loss, so never trade in real account without experience. there are many things to must known before trade. so you must trade with gather more experience, otherwise you may be loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    my real forex first day was very good for me i earned 2$ in 1 trade in few mins it was very good feeling for me at that time .I was excited to trade forex then
    very good results, received $ 2 in a few minutes and need to be developed again maybe the future will get better I'm sure,,,
    Good job ...

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account is mandatory where you might be in dire need of it if you get a real profit, but I suggest before you have to use a demo account as a safety and trading simulations.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to manage the good trades then it is needed that we should find the more good ways to enter in the market and the good lot size with the more good opportunities will give you more good money from this difficult market

Senior Member pari786 is an unknown quantity at this point pari786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera pehla din Monday tha main rat bara baje ka wait kar raha tha likin bara baj gaye market open nahi hui phir so gaya subha utha to pata chala ke 2 baje market open hui. ku ke market time hum se 2 hour piche tha hahahaha so ye bat mujhe aaj tak nahi bhuli.

Banned naijafxpips is an unknown quantity at this point naijafxpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    I support your views mate. And the lack of ability of most newbies to take proper lessons before trading real is one reason there are lots of failures. Some are not even good in demo and they just want to start trading live.

Banned bceharun is an unknown quantity at this point bceharun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is not a wise decision. because you have to know about forex trading very well, how to trade and what is your strategy ? then you can trade in real account. so i advice you that firstly you can trade in demo account at least 3 months. then come to real account. because forex trade is so much risky business.

Junior Member ranazm is an unknown quantity at this point ranazm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you first trading with real account this time you very exited because this trading depend on profit and loss. so this time every one was very exited and enjoyable. it a very nice time when you first lime trading.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The real accounts are certainly harder to trade. My first real account I had a 100 gbp account and lost 30 gbp very quickly. That was a quick lesson in trading and how difficult it was.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 276 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)