+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 276 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member hasnainkb is an unknown quantity at this point hasnainkb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine to pehlay din 1 cent se le k 2 cent tak lot size rakha aur 18$ earn kiye jis se main bahot khush howa

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member joya is an unknown quantity at this point joya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a good time and i am very happy in my real account because with this i can got profit and earned this so when i am in demo for a while i think this is best butt i can not earn from demo it is only for practice and in real my first earning is 20$

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member azez is on a distinguished road azez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am work first in demo and do practice for trading and when i am success in this and do a much practice and able to understand the market then i join my real account and do work here and in my first day i have only 50$ investment and i start my trade with this and got 20$ profit and i am very happy with this

Senior Member joya is an unknown quantity at this point joya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is the best day in my business life because before this i am in demo account and do practice a month and got profit and also loss butt when i feel i can do better trade and got profit then i join the real account and in first month i have only 50$ investment and i got only 20$ profit with this and earn this

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first day in real trading was very pleasing.I was afraid of losing after opening my first position in life.After opening trade, i was very excited.But i earned a profit of $3.I also withdrew it.My feeings on that day was undesirable.I thought that it is really easy to earn money in Forex.This overconfidence drawn me.I lost more than $300 within one month.I have also made profit, but first day profit is remember able.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh real account ka fhla din toh buht he pressure wali hoti hy q k trader ka first tiem esy platform me k wo akela trading krta ho and real market mei..buht he tough wqt hota hy q k loss ka buht dar rehta hy oor order lgany me b buht sochta hy..

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i was beginner i consider that i am good in the demo trading and had no problems during trading but in real account of my first day so it was hard for me because I think that time capital I would if loose my money.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo to understand the platform trading. Use real account to test your strategy., there are lots of free bonus like our forum too.
    Newbie in the money market and i have faced the pain of loss and earn a profit too, and i have learned quite well for my past mistakes by negotiating with the experience and well established in the forex market due to this effort you will cut-down your wrong assumption to the certain extent and this is quite helpful experience for me

Member azez is on a distinguished road azez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i start the trading my first account is demo and i practiced here and git profit and loss both butt when i got my real account i am very excited because first practiced on demo i am very confident and the first month of real i got the 30$ profit with trade and i earn this

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jahirkhan View Post
    No, If you new comer forex world. so you 1st time join demo account and read forex article and learn forex trading system. If you 1st time join forex real account so you must be fall. I think 1st time you join forex demo account and learn more and more.
    yes, you are right, on the first time the trader need to enter to the demo account first, they can not enter to the real account directly becasue that is also have too much risk that they can got when the yare trading on the real account directly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 276 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)