+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 276 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azez View Post
    this day was the very good for me and i am very excited that day vbecause before this i am work all the month on demo and now i am very happy with my real account and when i am started using the real account then i have only 5$ investment and i got the 3$ with this in my trade butt in next trade i am loss all
    Its really excited thing when we trade for the first time in the forex market with the real money as we try to get the profit. but most of the time we will get the profit from first trades and lose it in the next trade due to the lack of knowldge. so we just have to improve that aspect of the trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deka14 is on a distinguished road deka14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first real experiance was when i deposited 10$ in a micro account to check what is this forex thing i had no idea of anything about it i just bought a eur/jpy position and forgot about it and on next day when i logged in trading terminal net profit was above 100 pips than i was really excited and after that i become crazy about forex googled it and joined some very useful sites like ******** and forex factory learned a lot of things and still learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seeker is an unknown quantity at this point seeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should have to develop our trading skills daily, don't believe others such as luck, you should have some training in analysis part to avoid thinking about luck...

Member azez is on a distinguished road azez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this day was the very good for me and i am very excited that day vbecause before this i am work all the month on demo and now i am very happy with my real account and when i am started using the real account then i have only 5$ investment and i got the 3$ with this in my trade butt in next trade i am loss all

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree with you because when we work on the demo account then we make the mistakes but in real account we are so confidently because here we make the real profit but in demo account we make the money it is not the real money

Senior Member abdurrehman is an unknown quantity at this point abdurrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Real account ka pehla din hamesha excitement aur dar ka rehta hai.
    Sabhi apne pehle din ke bare me batiye, jeete ya har gaye.
    My dear friend mera forex mein pehla din kafi excitement se full tha mujhe kafi dar lag raha tha k kahin market loss mein chai gai to kahin mujhe loss na ho jaye is dar se mein apne balns market mein invest karne se dar raha tha.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you, because I think that the management is very important in this forex business. when we get our money mengelolan well in trade, it will support to us can benefit and minimize the risk of loss in our trade. Therefore I think money management is also whether we can get a good result in the trade or not. so we should always use good management in the trade.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joya View Post
    it is a good time and i am very happy in my real account because with this i can got profit and earned this so when i am in demo for a while i think this is best butt i can not earn from demo it is only for practice and in real my first earning is 20$
    yes, this is a good result mate. you have your life as a trader. you are able to learn to develop skills in trade, and start trading with real good. I encourage you to be more able to regulate the management, and improve discipline in trading.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azez View Post
    i am work first in demo and do practice for trading and when i am success in this and do a much practice and able to understand the market then i join my real account and do work here and in my first day i have only 50$ investment and i start my trade with this and got 20$ profit and i am very happy with this
    Everybody should stick to only one strategy or two at most. The same thing goes for indicators as well. You may end up with your hard earned money if you mess up the thing using too many strategies or indicators. So, always keep it simple and clean. If you think your strategy is not working well, find out the fault an repair it. I hope this will work fine.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    To start calculating real This is a big adventure, especially for beginner, but you can trade it provided that it does not run the risk, nor grieve over the lack of earnings, because the important thing is to win, but the loss is very contained, and even duty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 276 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)