+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 234 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2332

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Junior Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    44.47 USD
    Thanks
    of course that is necessary because your little one does not know how to walk or even take that moment nobody will know what will become Fx other than the next Forex trading exactly how they deal, currently there is because that is necessary for each to lose this fat past. and let's start with the Forex trading business that is not serious, but I will do $ 5 bonus for my research and to do proper research and do the right thing for my practice. And in a few minutes, I want to lose my loss of capital. Learn more about how to market seriously.

2. Bitcoin
    Member Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir has much to be proud of Mustansir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    79.38 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 Times in 398 Posts
    bahut hi acha din tha 1st day real ka balky pehla week pury ka pura hi hum logun ny 45 dollar invest kiye thy aur hum ny aik hi week main us sy 100 percent return bhi ly lia tha yeni keh 95 dollar tak earn kar liya isi tarah hamara lalach barhta gia aur hum ny next week main apna account wash karwa dia
    We work to get the Massive Returns Not to Lose....

Junior Member GUJJARBABA is on a distinguished road GUJJARBABA's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.93 USD
    Thanks
    I'm new her and I am still learning and I still have much to learn, am working on a demo accounting at the moment and I haven't started working on a real account.I try to gain knowledge and experience about forex.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 is on a distinguished road AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    28.55 USD
    Thanks
    I do maximum practice in demo account.then i try to trading in real account.My first day with real account was really exciting.Although after practicing so much in demo account i didnt know where to start my trade from.I was excited as well as scared at the same time.The fear of loosing money was there.Although i managed to start my trade and made some profits by the end of the trade which I consider to be very good.

Member SA148P is a jewel in the rough SA148P is a jewel in the rough SA148P is a jewel in the rough SA148P's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125.55 USD
    Thanks
    real account me meri pahali trading silver main ti...mene silver buy kiya ta 0.01 volume size mai. or jese hi mujhe .50$ ka profit huaa mene apne trade close kr di...me jaanta ta ki abi mujhe or profit mil skta ta but mere traget achive ho gay ta....uske baad lagatar 3 trade tk profit hi milta rha...mere target chote te 30 pips only.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,024 Times in 2,374 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SA148P View Post
    real account me meri pahali trading silver main ti...mene silver buy kiya ta 0.01 volume size mai. or jese hi mujhe .50$ ka profit huaa mene apne trade close kr di...me jaanta ta ki abi mujhe or profit mil skta ta but mere traget achive ho gay ta....uske baad lagatar 3 trade tk profit hi milta rha...mere target chote te 30 pips only.
    Bhai dekho shuruwat mein hi Silver trading karna ye to sahi trading nahi hogi humare liye tab acha yehi hoga ki currency pairs pa rhi trading kare bhai jaise ki eur/usd gbp/usd aise kafi sare pairs hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (07-11-2018)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1182.84 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,675 Times in 1,513 Posts
    The first day of my trading career was a pretty one and i have enjoyed too much on that day and also i have successfully earned some penny on
    my first day of trading and also i have to remember you that my first trading entry was started from the Bitcoin the boss of E currencies.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (07-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj is on a distinguished road shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2216.83 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai dekho shuruwat mein hi Silver trading karna ye to sahi trading nahi hogi humare liye tab acha yehi hoga ki currency pairs pa rhi trading kare bhai jaise ki eur/usd gbp/usd aise kafi sare pairs hai bhai.
    trader jab yaha par shuruwat karta hai trader ke liye acha rehta hai wo us pair mai trading kare jisme jyada movement na ho silver aur gold jaise pair mai trading karna bohot hi jyada risky ho jata hai kam se kam risk par hi trading karna chahiye

Junior Member nitin2 is on a distinguished road nitin2's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.82 USD
    Thanks
    real account ke first day me trader ko bahut he careful hokar kaam karna chahiye because usko market ke baarein me kuch nahi pata hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market ko ache se samjhenga aur analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko market me dhyaan dekar he kaam karna chahiye aur sabb jaana chahiye.

14. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member salimah fx will become famous soon enough salimah fx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35.36 USD
    Thanks
    I did not face any excitement when I started trading on the first day. Because pacing the first day and so on I face negative orders. However, with the knowledge and experience I got up to $ 400 with $ 100, I finally lost everything. Still I do not have satisfactory results from forex. I try to get success. and I get a loss on the first day in forex trading because I can be afraid and can not decide the right decision to trade. That's why I get a loss and after a while I restore it and get a profit from it. Experience and in-depth knowledge of the market the best way to earn money from it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 234 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 LastLast