+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 276 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Senior Member Taraq is an unknown quantity at this point Taraq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hopefully say that my first day not yet beginn because now a stage i collectin bonus point at forum posting.After the admin approval the next month 5/6/7/ th day it will be convert as a capital on instaforex.That day will be the day of mine first tradingday in forex Trade sector.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member suhasrn is an unknown quantity at this point suhasrn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry to say real account ke pahale din maine $5 kamaye or jyada josh me dusarehi trade me 20$ loss kiya hu.
    suhasRN

Senior Member pjpjpjjangid is an unknown quantity at this point pjpjpjjangid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account ka pehla din mera bahot aacha gaya maine pehle din hi 40$ kama liye aur mai bahoot aacha mehsus kar raha hu aur isse mera confidence bhi badh gaya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member man_yoyo99 is an unknown quantity at this point man_yoyo99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account me pehly din to kafi motivation rahi me ney small lot size sy trading ke or acha profit earn kia mgar bad me to greed p control he nhi kr paya or loss ho gya yeh kafi bura lagata hy jab apko achy profit k bad loss ho jay .

Banned asikrana is an unknown quantity at this point asikrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    my real forex first day was very good for me i earned 2$ in 1 trade in few mins it was very good feeling for me at that time .I was excited to trade forex then after sometimes I was feeling better.

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai abhi naya hu so eske bare me kuch nahi bool sakta par jese mai real account me trading suru ho jata hai acha profit earn karne ki kosis karuga

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by monir02 View Post
    my real forex first day was very good for me i earned 2$ in 1 trade in few mins it was very good feeling for me at that time .I was excited to trade forex then
    well, this is a very good result mate. here you will be more motivated and more enthusiastic in trading. I only suggest to you, to always be disciplined in trading. here we should be able to make a good trade plan, and make a profit target that we are not greedy for trade
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member frok is an unknown quantity at this point frok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it is the bests and the happiest day of my business life because in this day i can got money for me from trading so it is the best for me to do trade because when i am in demo then i can do only practice and nothing more butt in real i can got much money and more and more

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    I start Real Forex trading 8 months ago.But i remember this day.First day i profit 2 dollar without loss.This day was exceiting day for me.Many many thanks brother for share your post.

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it was very excited for me because before then i have worked much on demo and from this we can not got profit and earn this and when i am starting my tare in real in first month i have only the 10$ capital and do my trade and i got the 5$ in my pofit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 276 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)