+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 276 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Senior Member mendhogibaz is an unknown quantity at this point mendhogibaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amit khanna View Post
    real account first day was full of excitement.fear of loosing money was more but i end up with small profit.hence all is well if the end is well. i am positive.
    we have to be optimistic in real trading. if we succeed in a demo account so we can not be successful in the real trade. because it is very different from trading using a demo account and a real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account first day was full of excitement.fear of loosing money was more but i end up with small profit.hence all is well if the end is well. i am positive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Aapne sahi kaha bhai, hume jab tak ye mehsus nahi hota hai, ki hum real ke liye ready ho gaye hai, tab tak hume real trading nahi karna chahiye, hume real se avoid karna chahiye, because real ke liye achcha experience aur achchi strategy ye dono bahut jaruri hota hai.
    if you think that you are earning very well amount in demo account then you can earn good money also in real but you have to control your emotions in real trading .it is very important for you.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    it is important that we need to find a good strategy and hard work with a demo account in the next step when you feel confident about the experience, then you can start using real account
    Aapne sahi kaha bhai, hume jab tak ye mehsus nahi hota hai, ki hum real ke liye ready ho gaye hai, tab tak hume real trading nahi karna chahiye, hume real se avoid karna chahiye, because real ke liye achcha experience aur achchi strategy ye dono bahut jaruri hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    i enjoy trading witi do all my heart and i do belive that life has just been a bit difficult depending with wath i am doing i know i have been trading the best to my ability.

Senior Member vivekji is a jewel in the rough vivekji is a jewel in the rough vivekji is a jewel in the rough vivekji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been getting a margin call on the first trading on real account ..
    I make over trading because not having a plan and trade without money management ..
    I have to go back to demo account for several months and studying there

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after practicing eight months in demo account i entered in real trading world. i started real trading with $800. i was so thrilled and at the same time i was tensed also as it was my first investment in any business. at first day i made $53 profit also but my account got blew within two trading week. it was due to greed and poor MM. though that loss was actually a triggering point for my trading life.

Senior Member alif ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point alif ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice topics,mene silver buy kiya ta 0.01 volume size mai. or jese hi mujhe .50$ ka profit huaa mene apne trade close kr di...me jaanta ta ki abi mujhe or profit mil skta ta but mere traget achive ho gay ta.

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started with $25 real account to start learning forex and i made $3+ the first day and i opened more than 15 trades some lose and some gains. actually true?

Senior Member zaine is an unknown quantity at this point zaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think it is the time when you are very excited and very nervous for your trading now you able to work on the live account here you make the real profit and you withdraw this profit from the liberty reserve and it is best way to earn the money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 276 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)