+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 276 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Senior Member hasandu09 is an unknown quantity at this point hasandu09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I entered into real trade after practicing the demo trade for two months.But I was afraid and also excited.I opened the trade and after some time it turns to be a profitable trade.I was very happy.But I couldn't stop the trade at right time.For that reason I was very upset for two days.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first real trade is very interesting because i am first day invest 40$ and 2 hours trade in market and i earn 25.58$. And i was very happy but 2nd day i loss my all amount in market. So i understand it scalping is not good, now i think long trade is good, because now i can money management on my trade and profit sure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex mein mere real account ka pehla din kafi excited tha meiney pehly tou 1 our 2 lots mein
    loss kia phr meiney 2$ ki lots lagai jis ney mujhey 4$ profit dia our mein bohat excited howa k
    meiney b forex mein earning krna siakh lia hai

Banned kuku is an unknown quantity at this point kuku's Avatar
    Thanks
    when you open a reall= ccount in the market you will have to make sure that you are trading long tern in order that we may be getting the best out of trading and that is why i really love to trade.

Banned alam847 is an unknown quantity at this point alam847's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, first some days i make some good profit. I thought Forex is easy, and after being over confident i loose all money. After this i learn lesson of greed and over confidence. Thanks

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    my first real account is about 5$ i put it on cent account so it about 500cent dolars
    i trade it for a few time until got profit more than 100% before it got MC
    on real account we need to plan good noney management as good as we can
    because forex trade have big risk and geting bigger if we dont use good money management
    good luck

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    phaly din live trading ka maira boht he best tha mujy sirf profit banany kie thie loss ka kuch pata nai tha phaly din main he 422 $ ka profit banaya 5 lot ky sath or maira capital tha 142$ ka jab 422 dollor withdraw kar liya phr trade lagai to 90 dollor ka profit jab wo withdraw kar wa liya to os ky baad aik trade lagai os trade main maira account blow ho gya maira trading ka phala day boht acha guzara main na thory capital ky sath zyada profit earn kiya

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vallen View Post
    I own if that trade had not won sir, I would be afraid if I trade and one in the open position so that if I have floating then I will close my position this quickly,
    yet I know if the price will change and eventually I'll be able to get a position in my trading this plus
    I think it is a good way to trade, when we can quickly realize that our position is wrong and will be a loss. we must always be able to make decisions quickly to limit losses that we find, so of course we will not lose too much, and we can have the opportunity to be able to trade again to restore the losses that had we found it.

Member sharjeel is an unknown quantity at this point sharjeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    maien pehel din me pehla trade eur/usd ka kiya tha with 10 cent per pip.. or pahle din maine kafi prafit hasil kiya par shaam ko utna hi loss .par maine tansion nahi li kiu ye to aik bisnuss hai or bisnuss main to ye sab chalta hi hai .Ap ka kiya kheyal hai ???????

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    my real forex first day was very good for me i earned 2$ in 1 trade in few mins it was very good feeling for me at that time .I was excited to trade forex then
    I own if that trade had not won sir, I would be afraid if I trade and one in the open position so that if I have floating then I will close my position this quickly,
    yet I know if the price will change and eventually I'll be able to get a position in my trading this plus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 276 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)