+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 276 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member forextool is an unknown quantity at this point forextool's Avatar
    Thanks
    i was so excited and i was trading without any fear and i made some profit, i think if we want start trading we must have good planing and prepared our self, so we can minimize when mistakes come to us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member vanetina is an unknown quantity at this point vanetina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i should start working on fundamental analysis to have nice, i earned 25$ in the first trade after 6 months of practice. i really worked hard. and now i earn a lot in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muzaffar is an unknown quantity at this point muzaffar's Avatar
    Thanks
    in first day a little loss to me but it manage next and forex is always good for me and earning is good with that and we have to give it more time for earning more and more and forex is quick way for earning for all.

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first live trade with $80. i was take first trade in eur/usd and use small lot 0.01 because i was so much afraid. but i make $1.42 from my first trade, then i was so happy for it

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have started in the trade as much as $ 20, but I have lost $ 15
    I do not pay attention to the power of money and the risks that I do

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right first day in the real trade is very much existed because you are entering in the forex business with a lot of think that i will do this and this and lot of thing are going through your main and you think a lot before making any trade as compare to demo account.

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account ka pehla din really bohit nice ta dar bhi kafi ta ziada time sochney me guzar gaya silver ki first deal open ki 0.01 ki 2 hours bheta raha kabhi loss me jay deal kabhi profit me sabar ke sath .60 cent profit le kar deal close kar di kafi happy raha pehla din. lakin pahle din gabrahat bohit ti.
    Last edited by atiqsb; 2013-03-29 at 11:32 PM. Reason: change wording

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main real account ka phealy den profat he earn kaya tha phealy den muje tkreben 6 dollar ka profat huwa tha aur ma bohat happy huwa tha first profat sa

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i do start real account trade, then i do success on my trade. And first day i was do earn 25.58$ in forex market. And now in forex market it is my most profit. And i was very happy. My first forex trading day is very good successful day. So i very like this business.

Senior Member hafi1199 is an unknown quantity at this point hafi1199's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main nay jab apna acocount open kkaya tha tu merin nayus man zadha amount nai dali the aur us din main sara din bus ya he sochta raha kay kaya kaya purchase karon akhar kar main nay aik cheaz khreed he le aur us nay mugh 1$ ka fidha howa tha dobrah purchase ke tu sale karty wqt naqsan ho gay th.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 276 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)