+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 276 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Senior Member brain4x is an unknown quantity at this point brain4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am still on demo unfortunately. I really want to know the feeling of having a real live account. How it will feel when I am into my real live account. I am very exicited for that day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmfalkda is an unknown quantity at this point dmfalkda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me when i am first traded then start with $10 and that brokers where i first trade offer 1:500 leverage and their minimum was a 10 cents per pips and dont know how i win first trade 20 pips after that open 4 trade because of earn more but very soon i understood my fault and from that point after the lossing my learning start more and more !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sdawadawa is an unknown quantity at this point sdawadawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to say that When i am first traded then start with $10 and that broker where i first trade offer 1:500 leverage and their minimum was a 10 cents per pips and dont know how i win firstly to trade about a 20 pips after that open 4 trade because of earn more but very soon i understood my fault and from that point after lossing my learning start more and more really !

Banned flowernight is an unknown quantity at this point flowernight's Avatar
    Thanks
    I remember at my first deposit I deposit $200 and make some nice transaction until I start to get bad result. After 2 withdrawal, my account collapse and make me loss about $160. From that bad experience now, I only want to improve my skill and experience first before making another deposit. Form my last bonus for posting I make some nice withdrawal and this is all come from my hard work in learning and practice forex.

Senior Member dkdianwad is an unknown quantity at this point dkdianwad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Real account ka pehla din hamesha excitement aur dar ka rehta hais....And i started with $10 real acount to start learning fx and i made some of the profit the first day.My real forex first days that was very good for me i earned 2$ in 1 trade in few mins it was very good feeling for me at that times !

Senior Member adnan222 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan222's Avatar
    Thanks
    mene pehly din ki trading me profit nane lost kia tha q kay us time mujhe kuch idea nahe tha trading kay bary me bas krta gaya. phir aahesta ahesta mujhe experience hogaya or ab kafi ache trading karlyta ho

Member dmkdanwa is an unknown quantity at this point dmkdanwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me when i am first traded then start with a $10 and that brokers where i firstly to trade offer 1:500 leverage and their minimum was 10 cents per pips and dont know how i win first trade 20 pips after that open 4 trade because of earn more but very soon i understood my fault and from that point after lossing my learning start more and more really !

Member hmoncehda is an unknown quantity at this point hmoncehda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it is the important that we need to find a good strategy and hardest works with the demo account in the next step when you feel confident about the experiences, then you can started the using real account to make money !

Member saima rajput is an unknown quantity at this point saima rajput's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first day in real account didn't go as i planned because i had opened too many positions and my lot size was also bigger so it became harder for me to manage all the trades and eventually i had to face the loss for my trades. But then i realized my mistakes and started again with 1 or 2 positions with low lot size. These were easy to monitor and gained me little profits and then slowly i restored my loss.

Senior Member Gatu is on a distinguished road Gatu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a real account its a great way that it will make you understand a good way to understand whre its a good,its a great way that you can gain some cash from thse market, but the fifference between trading a real and a demo account is a different way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 276 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)