+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 276 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Senior Member dmfalkda is an unknown quantity at this point dmfalkda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me On my first day in real account i earned 24 dollars and just stopped a trading. because i was nervous and thinking that it is enough for that daily. I have fear inside me of the getting losses and i do not want to take loss on the firstly days, impression was great on me, it motivated me to do trade more a carefully. As you know first impression is the last impressions !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmouhanda is an unknown quantity at this point dmouhanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I had also suffered many losses by trading in this trades but on the first day of my reals accounts a trading things were differents for me and i made 20$ profits in my first trades !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexhunter is on a distinguished road forexhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My First day with real account was normal because after using the 6 month demo account. i started Forex trading. and first day my profit was only 10$ i know this was little profit but i was very happy.

because profit is profit.

Senior Member India Bangsat is an unknown quantity at this point India Bangsat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Real account ka pehla Din.

Real account ka pehla din hamesha excitement aur dar ka rehta hai.
    Sabhi apne pehle din ke bare me batiye, jeete ya har gaye.
    It is true that me excited once to see the pips green. I always worry about the red pips. Because the web merchants for me when I started trading, as the numbers go green so I was very happy and traded many times to get more profit. Thank you.

Banned kuku9088 is on a distinguished road kuku9088's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first day was full of surprises because i start live account direct. And when i try to do my first trade that was very funny situation because due to untrained that was very difficult.

Senior Member sdawadawa is an unknown quantity at this point sdawadawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it was very excited for me because before then i have worked much on the demo and from this we can not got profite and earned this and when i am starting my tares in the real in first monthly i have only the 10$ capital and do my trade and i got the 5$ in my pofites really !

Senior Member dkdianwad is an unknown quantity at this point dkdianwad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that when i start the trading my first account is demo and i practiced here and gitted a profit and loss both butt when i got my real accounts that i am very excited because firstly i practiced on the demo i am very confident and the first month of real i got the 30$ profit with trade and i earn this !

Senior Member muhd.fawadk is an unknown quantity at this point muhd.fawadk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe trade ke pehle hi din loose ho gya tha news ka pata hi nahi tha aur us din non form news a gie aur mera poora account finish ho gya tha stop loss use nahi kya tha aur market mere opposite direction main move kar rahi thi lakin us loose se main na seekha ke kaise trade karni hai

Banned fright1101 is an unknown quantity at this point fright1101's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you should be able to understand the forex well with studying.if you already understand the basis of trading, then you could only think to invest. Should we be starting with a relatively small capital first.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zedforex View Post
    On my first day of real trading I was so excited, so careful and patient. I opened just few traders and earned only $10. I tried to obeyed all the forex rules on my first day of trading in real account but after that!?
    first some days i make some good profit i thought forex is easy and after being over confident i loose all money , forex trading with a real account is very difficult and depressing about the loss I have

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 276 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)