+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 276 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is the main problem with most of the newbies that they don't get sufficient knowledge required for trading and then they lose in forex trading. I also lost 25$ but that was also a bonus given by a broker but the problem with me was that there was no option of stop loss and take profit to be used on that bonus trading. main ne real account main pehli din gold pe 0.01 volume pe trading ki or one hour main 2 dolar ka profit kiya. main kafi dar raha tha kun ke mery account main total belince sirf 24 dolar tha.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    phaly din live trading ka maira boht he best tha mujy sirf profit banany kie thie loss ka kuch pata nai tha phaly din main he 422 $ ka profit banaya 5 lot ky sath or maira capital tha 142$ ka jab 422 dollor withdraw kar liya phr trade lagai to 90 dollor ka profit jab wo withdraw kar wa liya to os ky baad aik trade lagai os trade main maira account blow ho gya maira trading ka phala day boht acha guzara main na thory capital ky sath zyada profit earn kiya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jub mai nai paihlay din real account sai trading start ki tu khushi b bohat te or excitement b kafi zayada te start tu bohat acha howa. mairay pas 37$ tai jo 123$ tak hogayai profit mai... but phir due to kharab plan or trading mai nai apna sara money loss keya. Well, real to real hota hay, laykin may nay apnay pehlay din real account may kch khaas kamal nae dikhaya. asal may mjhe broker say welcome bonus mila tha or may bilkul new tha mjhe stop loss ka bhi nae pata tha, iss liay may nay without stop loss, lot size bhi bht bara rakh ker trading ki or sab ka sab aik hi trade may loss ker dia.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first day of forex trading with a real account is very difficult and depressing about the loss I have. But after that, I learn many things about how the forex world works.So, learn about basic�s of forex trading first, then you can jump into the forex world without fear. I think that's all. well as you said you are right the first of me as to consider others also, that day is of very excitement and having a fear in heart and does'nt know that you will loss or you will win. my first trade on real account was as such i was very excited and feeling fear but then i felt relaxed when i was informed that i won the trade. i was very happy on that day.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first time when i traded in the real account, i was very much excited to see the green pips and red pips always worried me. It was web trader for me when i traded first time, thus as the numbers went green i was very happy and traded many times to get small profits and almost doubled my account in two weeks. My habit also increases the dollar bill a few hundred dollars to many times but lost in the end. Why does it happen, traders did not care for the management of risk and I always draw benefits now every day or every week to avoid the kind of situation that can happen any time.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i am first traded then start with $10 and that broker where i first trade offer 1:500 leverage and their minimum was 10 cents per pips and dont know how i win first trade 20 pips after that open 4 trade because of earn more but very soon i understood my fault and from that point after lossing my learning start more and more. On my first day in real account i earned 24 dollars and just stop trading. because i was nervous and thinking that it is enough for that day. I have fear inside me of getting loss and i do not want to take loss on the first day, impression was good on me, it motivate me to do trade more carefully. As you know first impression is the last impression.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your proper foreign currency trading to begin with time of day was basically nice in my circumstances i just garnered 2$ through 1 exchange through a small number of minutes it's nice being in my circumstances back then. I just was basically delighted towards exchange foreign currency trading therefore. well i remember i won the trade , but i didn't get lot of excitement or stress, because i was very much unknown to the Forex, it was only to enter the Forex, and then i started to learn the Forex then lot of excitement came to win the trade, with the proper stop loose

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after practicing eight months in demo account i entered in real trading world. i started real trading with $800. i was so thrilled and at the same time i was tensed also as it was my first investment in any business. at first day i made $53 profit also but my account got blew within two trading week. it was due to greed and poor MM. though that loss was actually a triggering point for my trading life.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mira pehla din acha raha thaa q k ma NY khud say trad nhi lagai thi mjy mry frnds NY bataya k kiss tarha trading karni hy is liay ma NY Zara sooch samajh kar trade lagai thi or pehly din loss nhi kiya ma NY soocha agar pehly he din loss ho gaya to phr loss he hota rhy Ga or ma kbi b achi trading nhi kar paoon GA is liay Allah k fazal say mjy profit he huwa thaa. One my first day of forex trading I feel Real account is very difficult, but you make it easy with the help of learning, so learn about basic�s of forex trading like indicator�s, rules and disciplined is also important as well. but demo account practice much benefited in real trading.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it is the bests and the happiest day of my business life because in this day i can got money for me from trading so it is the best for me to do trade because when i am in demo then i can do only practice and nothing more butt in real i can got much money and more and more I hopefully say that my first day not yet beginn because now a stage i collectin bonus point at forum posting.After the admin approval the next month 5/6/7/ th day it will be convert as a capital on instaforex.That day will be the day of mine first tradingday in forex Trade sector.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 276 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)