+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 276 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,090 Times in 4,519 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to 4 mounth se kam kar rha hon muje to abhi tak loss hi hoa ha 1 dfa muje 20 ka bonus mila tha lakun us main b muje loss ho gya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,090 Times in 4,519 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar muje is dfa 4.96 bonus mila thamain na 0.05 ki buy trade lgai thi muje to abhi loss hi ho rha hakafi dun se main check kar eha hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,684 Times in 9,968 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account me meri pahali trading silver main ti...mene silver buy kiya ta 0.01 volume size mai. or jese hi mujhe .50$ ka profit huaa mene apne trade close kr di...me jaanta ta ki abi mujhe or profit mil skta ta but mere traget achive ho gay ta....uske baad lagatar 3 trade tk profit hi milta rha...mere target chote te 30 pips only.

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 1,675 Posts
    My first day with real account was really exciting.Although after practicing so much in demo account i didnt know where to start my trade from.I was excited as well as scared at the same time.The fear of loosing money was there.Although i managed to start my trade and made some profits by the end of the trade which I consider to be very good.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

lover222 (2019-02-28), raoadnan14685 (2019-02-28)

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A real forex account is a real transaction, this is where your skills are tested to see if you have invested enough time in the learning process, if you have the profits you produce will tell you everything and have not done so it will also be displayed in your trading results, investing all your time into it and you will reap big time and as long as possible.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aswat For This Useful Post:

raoadnan14685 (2019-02-28)

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a question of how much I have been able to do in my work, but I do not think I'm going to pay $ 10 for the first time, but I do not know what I mean, I do not have any money from my partner, so I have a couple of things that I can not do without money. If there is something I can say about how many words I have learned, how can I explain something like that? I have a right to say that I do not know what I am talking about, but I have a lot of trouble and I am going to have to make a name for myself but I do not know why I have not met anyone but I do not know why I have not heard anything I'm sorry

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rudiandi For This Useful Post:

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well really my dear, actually i really found that there was no difference between a demo account and a real account. I think the important demo account in the first period was only to find out how to deal with trading platforms and not have other important meanings. rather than experience several strategies by working on a real account and a demo account is a real account simulation but it is different in sentiment big differences and that is what makes many win demo accounts and lose on real accounts.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kawah For This Useful Post:

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, actually I also believe that I don't use an account as real to start learning about forex trading because I think it's risky. I own and practice trading with a demo account so I can make a lot of profit because I am not much influenced by emotions and on real accounts I invest only 20 dollars and with the help of 20 dollars I open more than 10 traders where most of the profits and losses are me making 2 $ from a real account on the first day I can't forget this day in my life.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

raoadnan14685 (2019-02-28), Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,897 Times in 4,560 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First day of my real trading was a great excited day .
    Because first day I trade on eurusd and I got a profit of
    nearly 200 dollars.
    So that's day was a great day of my life.
    And my heart became a wise for the tradings because first day I got a lot of profit.
    So I can say that that's day was excited and happy day of my life.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rukhsana90 For This Useful Post:

jenveena7 (2019-03-23), raoadnan14685 (2019-02-28)

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dafinately pehla din bht excitement bhi hota hy or dar bhi hota hy main pehle din pehle trade Eur/usd ki ki thi or wo meri successfull gai or mje profit hasil hua

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Julia_jerry For This Useful Post:

Rukhsana90 (2019-02-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 276 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)