+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 276 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course I think the real account has a little different from the demo account if you have a small investment then please use lots of small and use profit taking and stop losses, when you start buying or selling before that you have to read or follow the market 1 or 2 hours then start trading and actually I think we will be happier and more excited about what we will do on a real account and we will be excited to trade well with the talents and knowledge we learn through a demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately on Forex I personally think for the first time using a real account, I'm not too nervous, because it looks exactly like a demo account that I like on a demo trading account so I can make a decent profit at that time. and I don't use accounts as real to start learning about forex trading because I think it's risky. I have and practiced trading with a demo account, so I can make a lot of profit because it is not much influenced by emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first day of the trading in this market have many problems because the traders have fear of loss , they do not know about the market prices and they have fear of money management , but when i open my first deal in this business i make 10 dollars profit , because i practice in the demo account for the month then i enter in the real market demo practice is very important for this business .

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-26), sarfraz786 (2018-11-26), Younas007 (2018-11-26)

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before placing an order on a real account we have to control our emotions because this is real money trading it is important to be careful and start your profession on Forex exchanging profits in your trade and if we don't feel we can trade well on a demo account, you should use a real account, because it is very risky, we have to use real money, and if we get a loss, then we will lose real money, the account needs real good skills

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe mera is trading real life in the name of Din Yadd Nahi Hai. Lekin shayed the main istaforex bonus forum starting with kia tha. The main maximum time is no deposit bonus offered by Dhundta Tha. The main place is the Kho dollar bohot. Success hokar bhi nahi ho paia. The main lubricant is umid nahi chora. Abhi playing real trading karrahahu saed isbar success ho paunnga. and a real account is a means for traders to make money, if we are afraid to trade on a real account, we must learn to trade on a demo account, we can test various systems to get a good and accurate trading system

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For example, Sir has said that he has been unable to explain why he is not alone, but he has not been able to teach in a different way, but he does not know who he is, but he does not even know how to overcome the problem. I have a lot of money in my account, but I have a lot of money in my account that I have a lot of money in my trading business that has been trading in the forex market but I am not sure how much money is going to be made.

Banned Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007 has a reputation beyond repute Younas007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,173 Times in 1,212 Posts
    when i join in this business and enter in the real market , i had big confusion and fear of loss , i made a low risky trading strategy and open a deal . but i saw that the market is going in my favor the i wait for the more profit , the trend was good for my deal so when my trade touch the profit of 20 dollars limit i break the deal and successful profit which is my pleasure .

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Younas007 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-26), danish555 (2018-11-28), sarfraz786 (2018-11-26)

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account is a risky account, because we also have to use real money, you don't have to use a real account before you can perform well on trading demo accounts, demo accounts are the best way for traders to test various market analyzes and when I first traded, then start with $ 10 and the broker where I first offer trade leverage 1: 500 and their minimum is 10 cents per pips and don't know how I won the first trade 20 pips after opening 4 trades because I get more but very soon

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not have any idea about the name of the person, then you should not have any problem with the name of the person, but if he does not have time to go to the hospital, he will have to go to a different place, but he can not do anything so that he can not do anything, but he is satisfied. bisnis saya achha kar sakte hai I am going to buy a job in a real business, but I do not know how much money he has given me, but I do not know how much money I have to pay, but I do not even know how much money I have left for him, I do not want to do the job. chahiye ..

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex trading business is a profitable business but not for me right now because i am a new trader now and i don't have great experience in this business to earn income so far i have faced losses in my forex trading business and my real forex first day very good for me, I got 2 $ in 1 trade in a few minutes, it was a very good feeling for me at that time and after that without any trade I started practicing on the demo and understood my mistake to start first in real. After all, the $ 3 lost the first time gave me so much learning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 276 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)