+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 276 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by volatip View Post
    My first experience in trading a real account is a lot in November 2011 and I use the scalping method and when I enter the forex market I only trade for almost 10 minutes and I only make 30 dollars and I am very happy to think that's how I will keep making money easily without knowing that the forex market is more complex than wat I think. I started with $ 100 and I earned $ 4 on the first day is a very good day for me because I am generating good amount on the first day without loss so the actual trade is very good because in real trading we must have the need for the right aircraft and information ..
    Trading for the first time and first day in forex markets can be very exciting and I am sure for everybody and no body ever forgets their first day of trading .

If you made 4 $ on your very first day the most important fact is that you made profits on very first trade that is very good and moreover 4 % returns is very good if you believe in my opinion . Also Scalping is good and difficult so making profits by scalping is yet another great achievement .Also you mentioned that in 10 mins of trading you made 30 $ which is very difficult and awesome thing to do .

If you continue to trade the same way or you must have become a very good and successful trader by now as this incident dates back to 2011 .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first experience in trading a real account is a lot in November 2011 and I use the scalping method and when I enter the forex market I only trade for almost 10 minutes and I only make 30 dollars and I am very happy to think that's how I will keep making money easily without knowing that the forex market is more complex than wat I think. I started with $ 100 and I earned $ 4 on the first day is a very good day for me because I am generating good amount on the first day without loss so the actual trade is very good because in real trading we must have the need for the right aircraft and information ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-05-28), Unregistered (2)

Junior Member ethernet will become famous soon enough ethernet's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first real trading account dost ne mujhe eurusd pe lagane to liye kaha tha or eurusd main trade peer kiya tha mujhe $ 4 dollars ka profit hua tha lekin dusari trade mujhe 20 dollars ka uthana loss on tha. Apne bohot hi draw bats puchi hey aur mene jab real account start kiya tha to waqai main bhi bohot hi afraid thi but ahista ahista jab play is par work karti gai to mera sara pressure utarta style aur phir main achi income karne utama kamiyaab hogai aur phir main bohot hi ziada khush hui.

Junior Member akmil will become famous soon enough akmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have any questions about how to use a word that is useful to you, you can ask for more information about why you are not able to access it. I do not want to talk to you about the problem, but I do not want to talk about it, but I do not want to talk to you about it. I am sorry to say that I am sorry to say that I am sorry to say that I am sorry to say that I am going to meet you in front of my family. aha mn us au prasadagangan ky mn din din emas pr.7. If you want to know more about 100 pages of this document, please send me a message at least 100 times more than a month or a month before signing up for 150 days. I am sorry to say that I have a lot of love for you today.

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,674 Times in 1,359 Posts
    yes sir apne theek kaha ha real account me meri pahali trading silver main ti...mene silver buy kiya ta 0.01 volume size mai. or jese hi mujhe .50$ ka profit huaa mene apne trade close kr di...me jaanta ta ki abi mujhe or profit mil skta ta but mere traget achive ho gay ta....uske baad lagatar 3 trade tk profit hi milta rha...mere target chote te 30 pips only....

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ayazfx For This Useful Post:

kashi93 (2018-05-29), rehanayaz (2018-05-24), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-24)

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main jub Forex main demo account say real account par aha tu meri feeling kuch or thi , jub main nay phla din trading ki tu mujhy 20$ ko loss howa wo trading main nay bena soch samjh ki thi, wo meri phli trading ki or wo bhi loss k sath main os time buht up set tha ki mera sath kai ho raha hai, wo phl dim tha , lakin phla dim acha hota hai os say buath kcuh sekhna ko milta hain app ko , phr main nay soch samhj kar trading karna sharo kar de

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-30), javedqasim (2018-05-31), sarfraz786 (2018-05-24)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,183 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir i agree I have a lot of excitement for you, I am very excited, I am very excited, I am 20 years old, I am 20 years old, I have been alone in 12 years, I have had a lot of love for my husband, I have been my friend. I have been thinking that I have lost my life due to which I have lost my life, I have a lot of time, but I have not been able to spend time with you because I have not been able to do anything because I have a lot of money and I have a lot of money. I used to say 10 times that I did not have to pay any attention to my foreign currency or to invest more than $ 3 a day, but I did not know how much money I used to pay because I did not know how much money I did today because I did not answer,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-24), kashi93 (2018-05-24), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-24), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-26), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Junior Member extreem is on a distinguished road extreem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    keya dukh bhara swal poocha hai sir. trading k pehley din mene 500$ invest kiye or mene pehli trade gbpnzd pe lgayi thi or pehley 2 ghento,n main mene 100$ kma liye they ab main lalch main aa geya or zeyada kmaney k barey socha or lot b double krdi phr ye huwa k shamm 5 bjey tk mera account washed ho geya
    kya apko meri post achi lagi

Banned ashraf66 is on a distinguished road ashraf66's Avatar
    Thanks
    A real account is an account that will always be a part of a company's books once opened. It's there from the very first business day to the very last business day. Most of the real accounts show up on a company's balance sheet. The balance sheet is the financial statement that lists all the accounts that a company has and their balances.

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First and last day is very important in every place and work my first day in real account is very best but i feel very fair and because the lack of experience i felt very confusion in trading but i trade in eur/usd and get good profit soo real account k phla din acha rha

15. The Following User Says Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-05-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 276 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)