+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 276 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, actually i really found that you can start with a deposit of only $ 50. then use a lot that is quite small which is 0.05. In rough terms, you have 500 pips of resistance. Use 0.1 lot regularly and don't try to reproduce lots. Because the risk will be very high. and bro real account download mai apni trade ko kaffi nurvus le kar tha kiyki you mera pea trade tha lekin esmai fortune mai tha or acchanak loss mai aa real mai jaisa he account style hua mera waise learning suru ho mera style kun kun kaffi kuch sikhtaa hai humy jo demo mai nahi milta ye baat ka eshass haha mujhe pehle is real apne account ... thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uyah For This Useful Post:

Julia_jerry (2019-02-23), Rukhsana90 (2019-02-23)

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first day of my real account was terrible because I started a real account without practicing on a demo account and it was the biggest mistake of my life and I learned a lot from those mistakes with lots of big losses but finally realized the importance of practicing demo accounts and now I suggest everyone who doesn't ever started a real trading account without practicing on the demo because learning and practicing were the keys to success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a tremendous fear on the market when it is the first day because the market lives and you don't decide that what should be done from time to time you get more experience and you with a very greedy amount of money if you consistently trade in the forex market and I can't give a real account for my first year, but I have given a real account the first day of my profit and that is the first day of my first day is big profit, I profit Rs. The reason we are talking about is that there are changes in market conditions.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not know what to say in the book, then do something like that and if you do not know anything about it, then do not worry about 1% even if you have any problem and try to save it 100-200% in the case. Untuk melihat lebih banyak foto ke 1 dengan jutawan jayenge aur phir kuch karne ne jaarurata nahi padegi. And what is the realization of the fact that they are doing what they want to do and what they are trying to do.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,086 Times in 4,517 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine to pehle din real trading dar kar kiya tha. mera ek dost mujhe signal diya tha. aur maine ek order place kar diya. aur ha usme main 0.01 volume pe trde kar rahatha. total 30 cent ka profit le kar maine apna trade close kardiya. uske baad 2 chota au trade kiya tha.

Member FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,281 Times in 705 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are very true that 1st day of not only trading in real account but the 1st day in any field is always rememberable. same is with me. i also do remember my 1st day in real account trading. i made lot of practice of trading on demo accounts and learned a lot about forex trading through forex and other sources available. luckily my first trade was successful and got profit. although is was a small profit because i make a small trade as being my 1st trade on real account but i got lot of confidence after that trade.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine to pehle din real trading dar kar kiya tha. mera ek dost mujhe signal diya tha. aur maine ek order place kar diya. aur ha usme main 0.01 volume pe trde kar rahatha. total 30 cent ka profit le kar maine apna trade close kardiya. uske baad 2 chota au trade kiya tha.

Member Hh151 will become famous soon enough Hh151's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    e trade me acha profit kamaya tha..uske baad kuch losses hue lekin over all maine market se acha khasa profit kamaya hua hai

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera to bahut tension wala that kyunki demo trading mai confidence bahut jyada that lekin jab real account mai trading chalu ki tab mai thoda neevous ho gayi thi kyunki us din muje real ka asli matlab samaj mai aa gaya tha

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account me meri pahali trading silver main ti...mene silver buy kiya ta 0.01 volume size mai. or jese hi mujhe .50$ ka profit huaa mene apne trade close kr di...me jaanta ta ki abi mujhe or profit mil skta ta but mere traget achive ho gay ta....uske baad lagatar 3 trade tk profit hi milta rha...mere target chote te 30 pips only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 276 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)