+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 276 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by daaanieeel View Post
    I have a question
    early stage that must be learned in any forex trading
    early stages pe hi seekhne ke liye sabse zada baatein hoti hai
    i think you should trade under the guidance of any experianced trader so that he can guide you what to do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i am first traded then start with $10 and that broker where i first trade offer 1:500 leverage and their minimum was 10 cents per pips and dont know how i win first trade 20 pips after that open 4 trade because of earn more but very soon i understood my fault and from that point after lossing my learning start more and more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    maien pehel din me pehla trade eur/usd ka kiya tha with 10 cent per pip..
    us trade me maine 2.5 usd kamaye the

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    My first $ 25 of capital, and I had a mc
    I added again to 60, mc again
    I deposit another $ 100. mc again
    and the last $ 1,000,
    one thing I know, that big capital is not guaranteed to survive in this business
    dear friend..i think if you initally invest a good amount then you did not got mc.
    second you fix your lot size accourding to your risk of %.
    first time i also got MC.
    but second time i am going to triple my account.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first $ 25 of capital, and I had a mc
    I added again to 60, mc again
    I deposit another $ 100. mc again
    and the last $ 1,000,
    one thing I know, that big capital is not guaranteed to survive in this business

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मेरा पहला असली व्यापार marketiva $ 5 बोनस पर था. यह वास्तव में भयानक अनुभव था. मैं पहले दिन पर एक ve लाभ था, लेकिन सिर्फ 3 दिन या 4 में $ 15 के लिए इसे बनाने में सक्षम था. यह मुझे और अधिक उत्तेजित और लालची रखा है, मैं बड़ा बहुत सारी के साथ अधिक लाभ को पकड़ने के लिए इच्छा में चला गया. लेकिन अगले दो दिनों में खाते दूर swiped था. यह मुझे अच्छी तरह से कोई फर्क नहीं था के रूप में यह सिर्फ एक बोनस है. लेकिन मैं वास्तव में महसूस किया क्या विदेशी मुद्रा के माध्यम से पैसा बनाने की तरह बजाय उन डेमो ट्रेडों कर लगेगा.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    My first real experiance was when i deposited 1$ in a micro account to check what is this forex thing i had no idea of anything about it i just bought a eur/jpy position and forgot about it and on next day when i logged in trading terminal net profit was above 100 pips than i was really excited and after that i become crazy about forex googled it and joined some very useful sites like ******** and forex factory learned a lot of things and still learning.
    wow aapke to pehle din bahut accha luck tha. 100 pips baria he wo bhi pehle din me. waise aap kisse forex ke bare me suna he. age se aap order de kar bhula to nehi. warna aapke balance washout ho sakte he. sl and tp jarur de. har din aapke pehle din ke jaisa nehi hoga. best of luck.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account ka pehla din har trader ke liye bahut zaruri hota hai aur har tarder yahi umeed karta hai ki pehle trade se usse profit ho..
    isliye pehla trade karne se pehle aapko har chiz pe dhyaan dena chahaiey aur fir trade karna chahaiye..
    Initial days ke liye eur/usd pair sabse sahi rehta hai..

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first real experiance was when i deposited 1$ in a micro account to check what is this forex thing i had no idea of anything about it i just bought a eur/jpy position and forgot about it and on next day when i logged in trading terminal net profit was above 100 pips than i was really excited and after that i become crazy about forex googled it and joined some very useful sites like ******** and forex factory learned a lot of things and still learning.

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first real trading was on marketiva $5 bonus. it was really awesome experience. i had a -ve profit on the first day but was able to make it to $15 in just 3 days or 4 . this kept me more excited and greedy , i went on with bigger lots in wish to catch the higher profits . but in the next 2 days the account was swiped away. it didn't matter me well as it's just a bonus. however i really felt what making money through Forex will feel like rather than doing those demo trades there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 276 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)