+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 276 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I start with only $ 4 on a cent account and after one week consistent earnings make it $ 14 but get too much greedy and start trading without stop loss and lose everything because I trade at worse times (important news time) and the first day I trade forex, I realize real accounts are very easy to say than done, but you make them directly with cultural assistance, so learn about the basics of forex trading such as indicators, rules, and discipline is also important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

benar (2019-05-27)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yar Mar Real Account Ka Tu Lowering Account May Real Account Hi Hogayah Tha Mei Samjta Hunkay Forex Sey Phalay Hum Ko Demo for Kar Kay Kam Because Chay Isey Sey Hum Best Kam Kar Skat Ty Hai Jab Forex I Expert Hojay Gay Tu Kamyab Hi and I started My money from real money is only with foreign money when I start my $ 20 amount to get my money starting at $ 2 just because of my financial and money risks. And we started learning from the beginning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thought I got the meaning from his position, he just tried to say that he wasn't really on the indicator because he couldn't trust them, and this caused him to lose a lot of trade, then he started using indicators and his trade became profitable, meaning indicators that didn't previously effective after all and one day I traded forex, I felt the real account was very difficult, but you made it easy with help from learning, so learning about the basics of forex trading such as indicators, rules and discipline is also important. but the practice of demo accounts has benefited a lot in real trading.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Akun is the first person to come to terms with me when I go to school, and that I have a lot of love when I am talking about him and I am talking about something that I am saying and I do not know how to do it. ga ya lost ho ga taraha bahot se bahat che bahak man me a gae dan banyak perdagangan forex hari pertama me apni perdagangan pertama sy 8 $ dapatkan kaye mu phla ai hai lik kam karugian bht bukur ki hai banyak like ki pengetahuan mily If you have any questions or concerns about the future of the forex market, or if you have any questions, please contact me at

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,081 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi real account ka phely din tu huma koi bhe infomation nhi hote hai forex ko smjhna ka leay or us din hum sirf ak ya do trade laga ta gai check karn ka leay ak kam kes trah hota hai forex ma

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rabnaj View Post
    I don't use any real accounts that have been used in trading recently but I don't use a real account but I hope that I can open a real account, start trading and start trading, then return to the real account. He had a lot of enthusiasm for his account and his original account where he had a lot of love and it was a very pleasant experience, I was very excited to be passionate about it and I didn't even know what I was doing, I had invested 1,000 US Dollars in my account , 50 million dollars in income and friends to attract parties in thi
    bhai ji real account ke first day me aapne bahut he high risk le liya hai esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna hoga,esme trader ko experience pehle banalena chahiye bina eske trader exited hokar market me kaam karta hai aur esis wajah se usko esme market me fir bada he loss hojayenga esme aise kaam nahi karna chahiye.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use any real accounts that have been used in trading recently but I don't use a real account but I hope that I can open a real account, start trading and start trading, then return to the real account. He had a lot of enthusiasm for his account and his original account where he had a lot of love and it was a very pleasant experience, I was very excited to be passionate about it and I didn't even know what I was doing, I had invested 1,000 US Dollars in my account , 50 million dollars in income and friends to attract parties in thi

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you have to use a demo account first for training purposes and when you feel that you are trained enough to start trading on a real account and only in this way you will be able to make money and you have to monitor the market carefully and make entries right to the market and in this way you will be able to become a good trader and the main Apne trading expert real account ki kabhi nahi bhool sakta hoon mujhe apni pehli hi trade me $ 34 for profit huwa uske baad maine ye sonch liye k forex trading asaan tareeka koi hi hi nahi income us us to baad maine trade trade keen kuch fortunately haha kuch I lose the good luck jald the same as me agaya k forex trading se get because koi nahi hai hi.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first day with a real account was really interesting. Although after practicing a lot on a demo account, I don't know where to start. I am very happy and scared at the same time. Fear of losing money is there. successfully started my trade and made a profit at the end of the trade which I considered very good. and I want to know about your results with 25 $ accounts. I hope you have overall benefits. I also invest in real accounts. I first invested $ 100 and made all the losses on the day itself.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After several days of trading the demo I started a real account without a deposit bonus for one week. The first day of trading I got a profit of $ 15 but before the last day on the weekend I lost all the dolls. After that I just concentrated on the demo training and continued to study. So that I can become a master in forex trading. and if you have started trading on a real account, you have to start trading at the same time, but you can't say that this is the main demo of the main company or real money is the main inclusion of the main company. say you will

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 276 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)