+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 276 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true. At most new Forex traders are not interested in using a demo account. Because they seem to trade demo accounts like wasting time. But without demo trading, a trader can not be a successful Forex trader on a real account. So do not ignore a demo account if you are an inexperienced Forex trader. and I find that you are the first day right in real trading is very much there because you enter the forex business with a lot of thinking that I will do this and this and many things going through your main and you think a lot before making any trade compared with a demo account!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the first day of real trading you have to be careful. You do not have to be afraid or not troubled. You must be brave. The first impression is your last impression. If you do a good trade on the first day you can make you confident. which can help you in the next trade. and my Partner and I have never been honest during the first day that involves life considerations involving instaforex mainly because I utilize your profits across life considerations as well as my spouse and I have never really worried in relation to the purchase of benefits mainly because purchase free of charge. And I took advantage of major measurements throughout the main day as well as really feel as well as in some face down the exchanges as well as in some earnings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have had a lot of time in my life because I have had a lot of information about it and I have been able to use it because I used to know how to use it because I used to know how to use it because I used to know how to use it and I used to talk about it. If you have a lot of things to do with trade, then you will have to go through a lot of time, and if you do not have time to do so, then you can do so. I want to say that I have to say that I am going to lose my way to go to my mother's house [I do not know what I am saying but I do not know what I am doing. If you want to sell your bones in a foreign currency market then you can contact us at least

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very glad the Indian forums paid me a bonus and I started my real trading but some of my mistakes are getting all the money and I think this is the best bed for me to make a loss but when I start then I have no skills in trading but now I have the skills the real super is the best for me to make good and I start investing early along with the original considerations as well as the wrong $ 3 in my initial business and also from then on without my business and my partner started the training in the experiments and also understand the mistakes I myself to start the original beginning. in any case, where $ 1 is misplaced, offer me a lot of learning.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just because currency trading (FX) is often a decentralized market in which traders spread the value of their rss feeds as a result of private investment platforms, it is important to know certain abilities besides the idiosyncrasies of any type of computer software investment before properly funding the bills. The good news is, and in forex business when I first trade then start with 10 $ trades and brokers where I offer 1: 1000 first leverage.i trade traded the first 8 pips after the open trade was due to get more. I understand my mistake and from that point after the loss, my lessons start more.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it was fantastic and i got 20 pips on a real account with .50 volumes and that was pretty amazing for me and i really enjoy and i want to learn more and more forex so i can get more profit from forex trading and for this i do practice with great interest and I hope it will work for me. and The first day with a real account is a very beautiful day of my life. I lost some money that day. I'm in high tension. I can not reduce my tension. Because, I'm not experienced. I can remember all the trades in that day.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to coramel For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my first real trading account I have made $ 346 and it is amazing I have not pulled it and I hope it will soon be around 1000 $ then the happiness will multiply I want to tell all the newbie that to get $ 346 I also got a loss of 75 $ so I would say all that if you want to trade then set up one order at a time. and I do not spend my first day with a real trading account my dear is a new user on this forum and waiting for my reflection count which I will get at the beginning of next month and then I will invest that bounce after that I will share my experience with you how I spend my first day with a real account

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    My real forex first day was very good for me i earned 2$ in 1 trade in few mins it was very good feeling for me at that time, My jaanta tha k abi mujhe or profit mil skta ta but mere traget achive ho gay ta.uske baad lagatar 3 trade tk profit hi milta rha.mere target chote te 30 pips only.uske baad kuch losses hue lekin over all maine market se acha khasa profit kamaya hua hai.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    zaher c bat hai heerr cheez jub new hoti haio iss main excitment hti hai orr humko acha profit hota hai is main kun ka iss main bohat achi earnoing hoti hai humko or koi masla b nhi hota hai

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my life, I trade with real balance in the beginning. A very stupid decision to make. I lost my entire account because of it. I still lose. I think you need to learn and not just learn. You need to refine up your own strategy and keep trading with it on demo accounts. When you master in it. Then invest. and I tell you that the whole story when I started trading on my first day on a real account from the first 2 hours I only get 2 dollars and wait more but not get more dollars but after 2 hours when I wait a long time and make another one trading in eur / usd so i got $ 15 and took profit and stopped the losses and stopped trading for the day with 17 dollars in 4 hours,,,,,,,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-19), arshadlaskani (2018-07-19), danish555 (2018-07-20), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-19), Unregistered (1), youcef54 (2018-07-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 276 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)