+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 276 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai jan 100$ kafi acha profit hta h newbies time main aisy bht kam traders hty hain jo aisa earn krty hain mane jb first time trade kiya tha to mjy 92.50$ ka profits hwa tha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZainiiiBadshah143 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), KASINA (2018-02-28), mian5575405 (2018-02-28), Mr. India (2018-02-28), Sanju baba (2018-02-28)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once you say that you are right the first of me to consider other people too,
    the day is very pleasant and has a fear in the heart and does not know that you will lose
    or you will win. My first trade on the real account was like I was very happy and scared
    but then I felt relaxed when told that I won the trade. I was very happy on that day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

meluk (2018-02-26)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the first day I opened trading in real account, I have a great feeling.
    That's mainly because my first trade closed with profit. It is important to be careful
    and start your career in forex trading profits in your first trade.
    This will give you the highest confidence.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

holiday (2018-02-26)

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkil jb ma na pehly din ma na forex pa kam start kia to ma boht exited thi ka ma na apna trading start ki ha aur profit ki ummeed ka sath....but ma thora confuse thi ka kis trah is ko manage krna mujhy guid ence ki zrort thi jo ka bad ma pori ho gai dosry members ki help sa

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-02-27), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-02-27), samia93 (2018-02-27), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25), tradetiger (2018-03-22)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually started trading with just $ 10 dollars .. initially I could generate big profits,
    that is $ 20 dollars ... but because I started too confident, then I use a lot of the maximum ...
    and finally I have a margin call. .. after an interval of one month, I deposit $ 20 more dollars ...
    but the story is almost the same, I got a margin call ... since then I realized
    if money management is the most important thing in forex trading ... and until now ,
    I only use 2% risk in every trading ...

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before doing real trading, we also do not have to prepare our knowledge and skills well.
    and how to prepare knowledge and capabilities, trading on many demo accounts.
    because the demo account will help us to get to know and understand the conditions of market trading.
    So when we trade a lot in demo accounts, I'm sure this will make us have good skills in trading.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

nurohman (2018-02-22)

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After practicing eight months in my demo account I entered the real trading world.
    I started trading real with $ 800. I am very happy and at the same time I am also tense because
    this is my first investment in any business. On the first day I made $ 53 profit too but my account
    was blown in two trading weeks. It's because of poor greed and MM. Although the loss is actually
    a trigger point for my trading life.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

cabulfx (2018-02-26)

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I have got the first month forum bonus I have opened two positions. One GBP / USD position from 0.03 lot
    and I have generated 1.49 $ profit from that position. The other position is EUR / USD from 0.01
    lot and yielded 0.49 $ profit. But I have used a long-term strategy for both positions.
    So my first trade is great to see.

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it is the best and the most beautiful day in my business life because in today
    i can get money for me from trading so this is the best for me to do trading because when
    i was in demo then i can only practice and nothing more a lot of butt in real
    i can earn lots of money and more

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, because I think management is very important in this forex business.
    If we successfully manage money well in trading, it will help us to utilize and minimize the risk
    of loss in our trade. Therefore I think money management also whether we can get good results
    in trading or not. so we should always use good management in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 276 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)