बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nirzana's Trading Journal

Member Qasim14 is a jewel in the rough Qasim14 is a jewel in the rough Qasim14 is a jewel in the rough Qasim14's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102.54 USD
    Thanks
    dear trader you are trading well , and you will get some extra income if you use the , buy stop , sell stop ,buy limit and sell limit option if you have perfect idea of trading market and if your idea of market is according to the market travel in the every day , you could make a lot of income , from this market , your market analysis should be accurate and good Allah give you more success in trade and you gain more

2. LFC
    Member 00923027642346 has a spectacular aura about 00923027642346 has a spectacular aura about 00923027642346's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.25 USD
    Thanks
    Trading History of EURUSD
    Hi, Nice to meet you all and I would Like to tell you that I have to share my trading experience with this journal and sometimes I will predict some pips. And people who have any question then do comments here.
    Lets see first my trading history:

Click image for larger version

Name: Screenshot_10.png
    Views: 1
    Size: 34.2 KB
    ID: 14714

Ahhh, I got 11.80$ today and I think its enough for today, still i have a trade with gold.

EURUSD still on bearish movement and today we have FOMC news, hopefully we may see a volatile market and again seller will be benefited here.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners

Junior Member ntn has a spectacular aura about ntn has a spectacular aura about ntn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.11 USD
    Thanks
    you said very well my dear friend i get concern that i still use TP but i am not also using SL in my opinion it is not a good thing for me and it give me losses in future time of trading,so it is a very very bad behaviour for me,but i am also trying hard to get success in my trading duration and also trying hard to avoid from this bad behavior,for many times during the trade i paid many time for my bad habbit because i did not use stop loss and market goes to my opposite side and i also washed out his account and i also feel not so good so on that cerrcumstancess it is not useful for me,so at the last i said you want to stay long time in trading you must use stop loss because your all of earning is depending on staying of your account many time as it is possible so do not be greedy and use stop loss for a great and bright future of his life.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

akr (07-13-2018)

Member Zeeshan420 is on a distinguished road Zeeshan420's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Hi, Actually I am fond of trading with Bitcoin, Gold and USD based pair like GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY etc. And I would like to share my trading experience and analysis, because this way trader's can get idea about trading system, risk management, money management. That way I can recover myself I do any mistake on Trading.
    Hopefully this tread will be effective for everyone.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeeshan420 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (07-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

8. Options
    Member 00923027642346 has a spectacular aura about 00923027642346 has a spectacular aura about 00923027642346's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.25 USD
    Thanks
    Thanks my dear mate, I get concern that I do use Take profit but I did not use stop loss, that is very bad behavior for me. But I am trying my best to avoid this types of behavior, you know I get pay for this behavior last month that I did not use stop loss and it washed out my account. To stay long time on market everyone must use stop loss that your earning will be depend on how much time you may stay on market

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 00923027642346 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (07-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2