+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which Trading type is better for Woman?

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,458 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With my opinion that I dont like that women can do any kind of business, women are seated as that they cant do any business, for any kind of business you have must have much confidence with your business otherwise you cant shine to any business.
    But a well experienced and having some idea that women can start forex trading that they stays at home all day long and that will be much better than any kind of out door jobs. You know that women are with lots of emotion thats why I prefer them to do short term trade that they cant do ling term trade, getting priority about knowledge specially with risk management they can start their business with forex trading.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-05-28), billyboy00007 (2018-05-28), danish555 (2018-05-28), FOREXBOY (2018-05-31), Forexcoolgirl (2018-05-31), fxearner (2018-05-26), javedqasim (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-27), majahar_ali (2018-05-26), sarfraz786 (2018-05-27), yulbang111 (2018-05-26), zahid2016 (2018-05-31), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main apko yehi mashwara dun ga keh apna jo analysis hai wo bigger time frame sy start karien us uspy check karien keh trend kis side ka hai aur phir choty time frame py analysis karien agar choty time frame py bhi wohi trend ho tu phir trade lagani chaiye aur aap ziada tor py D1 aur H4 py analysis kar ke trade lagau.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-12-21)

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Question Which Trading type is better for Woman?

Dear Guys:

I want the answer of this question...

Which Trading Type is Better for Woman? Long term or Short Term? Please solve my problem because i am doing short term trading but still i am in loss situation.

Thank you in Advance....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

ayesha02 (2019-02-19), qasimm (2018-12-21), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-27)

+ Reply to Thread