+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Only for Forex Beginners

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to program my bot myself but I guess I will have a hard time doing it. I know forex trading is difficult to maintain if you do manuals mainly because forex is open 24/5 and 1/2 so it is very difficult to get a good income if you are not online all the time. But if you go online all the time, you really can get progressive income and we can really make huge profits. That's why my dream is to learn how to program a forex trading bot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for now, I have an Ilan robot. I think this robot is very profitable, because I have retested it for a few months and a few years ago. and also I test in a demo account on my vps, I want to see the growth of this robot. and I think a good EA that gives you good results and you can work with it without emotion or fear because you do not trade it trade alone and this is a good way to make you relaxed and afraid of anything, but are you sure of that? success and make money?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iam Not recommending the use of robots Because like machines do not yet have a brain, and the Forex Market is fluctuating And robots cannot deal with this volatility and of course when a trader trades manually, he will have trading skills and over time he will improve himself until he becomes a professional , but if he relies on an automated system he will never become a professional or earn money.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the same as you. I think it's not good that I trust every time the robot here risks my capital. I think it's very good to trade manually. I am not following any Forex robot. Thank you for your post that can be discussed. and we can make money from an automated system if we know how to use an automated system properly and also our system must be based on current market trends and we need large capital if we want to trade safely using an automated trading system. I have two automatic systems and I make a lot of money.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that arrangements are very important to benefit from forex robots, but sometimes people cannot code or change settings due to lack of knowledge, so that new high-quality robots released can fulfill your requests and you can easily double or double your money in 1 to 2 months by investing $ 1,000 and installing it on a VPS server.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will succeed you to choose some free robots on this forum with good reviews and try to use them on your demo account and test them for at least one month. You can even use it together with the same account but different partners. You can adjust the lot size so you won't have a margin call before you can see its performance.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If someone is a new trader he wants to learn but he wants to make money quickly; I agree if they run EA which is good in demo acc. first on VPS for 3 days, as long as they are Forward Test their EA, they learn a lot of knowledge about Forex Trading ... and I never recommend automatic traders because in my view, automatic trading is really bad and I don't like to use it, I don't want to depend on mat beings

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it would be better if we could work with robots. a robot that gives advice for carrying out orders but the final decision remains in your hands. I currently use a robot not to let the robot execute orders without manual confirmation from me, therefore I can still control the robot so as not to dispose of my useless capital.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear my thought is that, risky robot trading in our forex trading business and I think the best manual trading in our forex trading business, we need to spend our time learning about the forex trading business. and, both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Manual traders are good but need to be analyzed with our own strategies and different from automated traders where trades hand over all tasks to automatic traders. The advantage of using a robot is that there is no emotion involved in entering.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mate I think everyone is a trader if they trade with robots or if they trade manually because on the foreign exchange market making money is very risky because new traders of robot traders are very profitable to control their risks and both have different advantages that I have traded for many years years and until now I have not found a trading robot that can give me the same results that I can do on manual trading. Most of the time traders did not think of the same thing there, traders met with serious problems at first traders had to set targets and then look for a trading system to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open