+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Only for Forex Beginners

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    waisay muje to ab forex main work kartay huway kafi time ho gaya hai ab main bohat acha tarder ban gaya hon aor meray kuch friends hein jo beginners hein unko kay sath main lazmi yeh share karon ga ta kay unko profit ho jaye aor wo seekh bhi lein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot and EA are actually the same ... each EA has different Purpose and Characteristics for Trading. and that makes it function only in certain Market Conditions. like Swing Trading EA will not function properly in the Sideways Market ... and Robots are used for trading without a merchandiser. but I feel there are some limits. only if you don't have giant equity and if there are unexpected movements in the market you can lose your account full because the golem ne'er use stop loss and can't choose themselves. So trading manually is the best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2019-08-30)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so the robot that produces it, which is also good, so hopefully I'm more confident with the information in Orum will eventually become proficient later. O being a robot that produces, which is also good, so hopefully I am more confident with the information in Orum that will eventually become proficient later. and I got from the MT4 library about updating the MACD EA sample using two positions simultaneously or a hedging system but different settings for each TP and SL and I tried this EA and the results are better because when one position fails so the other direction position will touch TP which is greater than the previous SL position means that this new TP includes the previous SL being an advantage

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    . This is what I gave my fact sheet as proof of my words about the good EA that you talked about ... You went to the Indonesian Forum on indo.mt5.com and found it yourself, and did your own research.

Please share your trading results not only with words or bases with rumors ... I want to see your trade with manual trading for at least 3 consecutive months with profitable results, can you do it?
    Last edited by sakumba; 2019-08-19 at 04:04 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sakumba For This Useful Post:

syarif (2019-08-26)

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing that EA I am very happy because you produced an EA with that great simple strategy I will put it in my real account and I will put my results after I make a profit and I will start testing with stop-loss now. It is much safer to use stop-loss, but whether it will be more profitable is what will be determined when the results of the test are complete. Thank you again for sharing this EA !!

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really don't like this kind of system which is not reliable. Robots only make decisions based only on established indicators, one robot only follows one indicator at a time that we have set in the system, maybe it makes a profit, but the benefits will not be consistent, and many Forex Traders who have traded using EAs that clearly share the Statement Details of the results of trade. If we know this phenomenon, we know exactly a lot of Forex Traders who use EA as their leverage is more profitable than they use manual trading; EA users, most of them more easily get profit than Manual Trader to get profit so the percentage to get a winning trade is higher for traders who use EA because they use the manual method (traditional).

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know the basic programming for EA, but do not master it. Sometimes I get stuck with errors when compiling and start coding from the beginning.
    I will make an update soon and add new features and logic for this EA soon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

fakta (2019-08-16)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They can also work if we do our homework such as making optimization, backtesting, and optimizing ... sometimes EA fails at Backtest but in the Forward test they make it; That is the purpose of optimizing parameters. and We have to filter and choose only the good ones from the many EAs we can find. In my opinion finding a good EA is a little similar to We want to find a good wife for us, because for many girls we can find but only one of them is our soulmate.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wahyudin For This Useful Post:

biru (2019-08-15), combifx (2019-08-15)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The robot is successful, but can you repeat it based on it? Pmann suggests, robots are more efficient at the hands of draftsmen at any time. You know as a draftsman you know how to go by you can pay for it or adjust it according to your proposal. How would you put your money into a robot offering that you didn't make. Can you trust the robot.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Great and very good lekin beginners ko chahiye ka wo trading khud learn karay is ko zaida se zaida waqat dy kio ka ya kam ek long term process ha hamay ya kar ka hi is ma survive karna hota ha agar ham short cut dhondhay gy tu kabhi trader nahi ban sakay gy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open