+ Reply to Thread
Page 717 of 795 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 715 716 717 718 719 727 767 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,170 of 7944

Thread: Demo vs Real

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you about cent account but before that newbie need some basic things to learn which can give demo without any risk and afer that if they come in cent s than it will be more good because no doubt he will try best when here real money involved.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother you explain good . demo is the basic for newbie and cent or micro is the place where they can get more experience and when their experience level grow then come in real forex with handsome amount but before that this two steps are necessary i think .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually in demo there is no fear and emotion not "much fear" i think and its the great instrument for learning for newbie who have not any experience of forex and its also very good for experience trader to test their strategy but its true when there is no real money then sure there less concentration but if we have learning mentality then demo is best.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you . but i think all newbie trader must be used first demo because of some basic learning and after few days its better to use real (micro or cent ) with small money and sure it will give more concentration when playing with our real money.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo or real me bohot fark hay. real me trade karne ke liye hume knowledge chahiye, practice chahiye jo hum logoko demo karne ki baad milega. so demo ek practice account hay jis se hume aapni galtiako sudharne ki sikh mil sakta hay. or kis tarha trading karne se kia hota hay ye bhe demo ki jariye he sikh saakte hay.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo main log bagair kisi greed aur emotion ka forex main learning k lia use karta hain lekin jub real account ka time aata ha to loog learning ko bhool jatain hain aur har waqt un ka dil main emotion aur greed rahta ha yahi waja ha k log real account main loss karta rahtain hain

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iska ek karan hai jab wo demo acount mai trade karte hai tab unka confidence level high hota hai lekin jab unhe real acount mai trade karne ki bari ati hai tab wo ekdamse ghabra jate hai aur isi ghabarat wo galat trade kar baithte hai aur har jate hai

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurhidayah View Post
    I know that for a demo account is actually more to the application of our understanding of the strategy before trying other strategies that we can focus on just one strategy that is best suited only to the capital that we will invest in a real account
    Well on demo we built good habit and good strategy , all need practices as real trade on it we just prepare to face real trade on Live account so we must concern in our level in practices, never try real before best in demo i suggest.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by even89 View Post
    i think that there several different between demo and real...
    as i know trade in demo couldn't give any sensations just like real one...
    thats way to solve this.. i always caome to competition that held in demo by some broker... to make my trade has any sense....
    even if life account give me more....
    but to learn the strategy demo help us so much without any lose of money...
    I know that for a demo account is actually more to the application of our understanding of the strategy before trying other strategies that we can focus on just one strategy that is best suited only to the capital that we will invest in a real account

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo aur real account me bas 1 hi chiz ka fark hota hai..real money ka..iske alawa dono account me koi bhi fark nahi hota..dono me same pairs hote hai jo ki same tarike se move karte hai aur jinki values bhi same rehti hai...demo account seekhne ke liye bahut acha mana jata hai aur har trader real account se pehle demo me hi trade karta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 717 of 795 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707 715 716 717 718 719 727 767 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)