+ Reply to Thread
Page 710 of 795 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 708 709 710 711 712 720 760 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 7944

Thread: Demo vs Real

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It has little difference between demo and real trading account. Demo account is practice account real money and emotions are not involved in it and forex brokers give us a very large capital in demo account so but our real money, emotions and greed also involved in real trading account. we have small capital in real trading account those the rezones we cannot perform good in real treading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They both are separate in terms of emotions and then they are the same in terms of market movements. All traders in forex must possess this knowledge as they plan to start trading forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro is ki wja demo account ka capital ha,capital ziada hone se aap ka margin bhr jata ha or risk level b km ho jata ha,or ap ziada lot size me trading krte ho to automatic ap ko os me ziada faida hota ha,jb k real account me capital km hota or risk bhr jata ha,or hm real me km lot size me trade krte ha is wja se b km profit hota ha

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every trader should always keep a demo account whether newbie or experienced because the importance of a demo account cannot be overemphasised. This is because you practise a new strategy on demo to see if it is profitable before you trade it in live account and you can correct your mistakes. Demos are like a system lab

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade using demo and real is different. if we use the demo account, we sometimes put orders not carefully. we simply put orders. it's different if we use a real account. we use our money and put our money in trading. so we must be careful if we want to put orders. i think we must start with demo account firstly and after 3 months we can use a real account.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by even89 View Post
    yeah.. its true..how could we believe that we'll gonna be succes in real account while in demo we stil could't to consistently profit.. and sure if we've make profit consistently on demo account .. its time to consider enter the real account.. but we must prepare our self with a reality that psychology in real account is really different
    psychology which is intended more towards how we understand every transaction we do is based on the accounts that we use, so as to produce this effect is actually a decisive ourselves to be better

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rederok2 View Post
    psychology is the problem you can not select it in the demo acc, you should use a real acc, but I suggest that using demo acc and analysis as the test system by the use of margin you have a demo in accordance with the plans you make deposit later
    Yes in the demo trading accounts, our psychology is the main thing that we need to work with in forex trading. Live accounts is what makes us a complete forex exchange trader.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo is very useful for us before deciding to trade on real account. if we can make consistent profits in the demo account, you can start trading on real account. demo account aims to find out how can we survive in forex trading.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In demo accounts the new traders make good profits cause I think there they do not make any good analysis but still they make profits. But in the real account they are in tension and try to close a trade when they are in a small loss. I think this is a good reason for making losses.

Banned rederok2 is an unknown quantity at this point rederok2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsblack18 View Post
    Sometimes trading in demo is very different when we trading in real. As example the emotion we have in real account and demo account. And the most problem is speed of execution when we trading and open position is different. But, i think trading demo is necessary for improve our skill. About psychology in trading demo i think can be solved with change our mindset.
    psychology is the problem you can not select it in the demo acc, you should use a real acc, but I suggest that using demo acc and analysis as the test system by the use of margin you have a demo in accordance with the plans you make deposit later

+ Reply to Thread
Page 710 of 795 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 708 709 710 711 712 720 760 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)