+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 795 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo vs Real

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo vs real account mein farq demo account par ap sirf tajrba hsil kar sakte hain apko demo mein loss nahi ho sakta hain aur na hi profit ho sakta hain aur real account mein apko loss bhi ho sakta hai aur profit bhi jo apko mil sakte hain demo mein koi money nahi milta hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), ntn (2018-11-19), Unregistered (2)

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One thing is certain, you can never get a real profit on a demo account. Demo is only for practical purposes and if you want real profits, then you have to invest in a live account. Just make sure before you enter the direct market to trade you already have a good trading plan. and there are so many reasons. Especially emotion, fear, greatness for high profits play a big role in a real one. But in the demo they were not present. So why do demos and real have a big difference. Practical matches and real matches are not the same. Everyone might know that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ngaco For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear Real sirf real hota hai or Demo sirf demo. Qk jo emotions real me hoty hain wo demo pr nai hotay hain.Or dear real me apka loss b real hota hai is lye hm jyada emotional ho jaty hain.lekin dear demo me hmara loss real nai hota to hm us pr skon se kam karty hain.SO...real or demo pr basic difference sirf Emotions ka hai.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ap ko demo pr doo tara k account available hotey hey aik demo aur dosra real hotey hey ddemo par ap jitni chahe practice kar sktey hey lakin is me paise real nhi hotey hey aur na hi is se profit nikaal sktey hey aur real me ap apne paise invest kr k profit hasal kr sktey hey jis ko ap nikaal sktey hey....
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

8. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2018-11-16)

Member Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid is a jewel in the rough Haroon_sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well mera khayal sy tou ye hai demo main loss honay ka koi darh nai hota hai jo person demo account sy profit leta hai but real main wo loss kar daita hai kuin k us zehan main fear hota hai loss karnay ka jub k demo account main us person k mind main aisa kuch b nai hota hai tbi demo and real main fark hota hai..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Haroon_sajid For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-31)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and for me, I think demo accounts are the best thing we can do because a demo account gives you the opportunity to practice your strategies and indicators and you can tell the best time to enter a live account and on the demo you can learn to trade without emotion and fear so the demo is the best and some traders experience success with trading demo accounts, only to fall on their faces during the first week of direct trading ... the best way to deal with this is to start with a smaller balance, and try to make multiple trades live really money !!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-31), Unregistered (1)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very new in forex trading on demo accounts from various brokers for 2 weeks. I am very consistently making profit, so I will start doing real traders. My trader left for 10-15 minutes normally. The problem I face here is that the dose doesn't make sense. and even trading so hard without knowledge and understanding seems meaningless. That is why, when we trade or train ourselves on demo accounts, we must be sure to have a system or strategy to guide our trading activities. buy when the system says buy and sell when the system says sell

14. The Following User Says Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Real is an account where we can practice indefinitely to study. we cannot make withdrawals for the amount that benefits us in a demo account. but in reality we can attract the amount that benefits us anytime. Many different real accounts and demos. and Demo and real is the need for all traders to start a Forex business. Demo is an account that has no loss but everyone can understand the business properly to operate a demo account that he must know his business properly. Otherwise, the real account is an open account to provide all real information and operate a real account. Every body must deposit to operate the account. If there is a profit he can take profit facilities if there is a loss he must share the loss. Demo and real accounts like that are different.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners go for a demo and when you are a senior, you go for a real trading account. that's the difference. it must be that when you have just started trading forex, you start learning by practicing on a demo account. then only you can trade using the original. and to explain why we must use a demo account before we open a real account. Yes, we must try to apply what we have learned in theory but we use simulations that are made the same as those that occur in real trade. We can use strategy, psychology, and also manage our money better if we train in demonstrations first even though that does not guarantee we will not suffer losses.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cristalin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because real trading and demo bro have more differences. Demo accounts have more equity and free tension so everyone gets from a demo account. But real accounts have low equity so many have tension so that sometimes make mistakes during trading. So my friend keeps it and earns money from forex. and the best forex advice for me that was passed on to me by my mentor is the patience that will make you make money. well I now some of you have scalping skills and don't oppose it but we have to make sure tat if we can't our scalp trade long term

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 795 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)