व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Trading A Forex Is A Simple Way To Earn ?

Member Pak3000 has a spectacular aura about Pak3000 has a spectacular aura about Pak3000 has a spectacular aura about Pak3000's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    32.45 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,292 Times in 527 Posts
    mujhe aisa nhi lgta hein k forex trading bohat zayda simple way hein yeh itna zayda simple way nhi hein jitna sub nay smjh liya hein is k liya humen bohat zayda knowlgede ki zarraot hoti hein then hum kuch kar sakte hein otherwise hum kuch be nhi kar sakte hein

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

buttar (03-17-2019), Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    322.02 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,262 Posts
    i think i can say trading is a good way of earning money instead of saying that it is easy way of earning money. because its just not like that just to invest money and earn profit. a hard work is required and if you want to be a successful and professional trade than you have to learn and practice it properly and give more and more time to it.

Senior Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    322.02 USD
    Thanks
    i think i can say trading is a good way of earning money instead of saying that it is easy way of earning money. because its just not like that just to invest money and earn profit. a hard work is required and if you want to be a successful and professional trade than you have to learn and practice it properly and give more and more time to it.

6. PAMM
    Accumulated bonus
    322.02 USD
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5