+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Setting up 200 Moving Averages.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji app moving avg ko apply hum agar mt4 ko use karte hai fer hum es kam mai interest mai ja kar es kam mai moving avg ko trde kar sakte hai bai saab ji fer hum es kam mai moving avg ko samj kar v achi trding kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member Adir is an unknown quantity at this point Adir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to succeed in trading you must first show a lot of patience. And that is the main quality of a trader. it is also Read, read, it must be documented. Be curious, go to the forums. I am always amazed at the creativity of each other in this area. Intellectually, it's very exciting!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use the 200 EMA for determine the direction of the trend , but i say if any one share here very good any things them i am read the share article hope then its very good for me. so many many thank you for the nice information, good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 is for determinate the trend you have tofollow another strategy but to confrm trend you may use 200EMA, if you will combine 50 EMA with 200 EMA then you may find much better results, so use the 20 as a filter.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average is a great filter The main reason to select other forms of MA (EMA, HMA etc.,) is to reduce the lag. With a 200-day EMA in place, you will get a buy/sell signal approximately 30-40 ticks before SMA on a chart. If you wish to identify reversals, use HMA (hull moving average) where the lag is almost nil. Always use the 'close'.

Member sahal is an unknown quantity at this point sahal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average does not mean that it must be exact ,, it was the prevouse market movment not coming market ,,, you can only gues through EMA 200,,, BUT for good result ,,, give three time EMA Value.., 200 , 100 and 50 if the both cross the line then you will know about the market ,,, and can give order,,,

Senior Member sultankhan is an unknown quantity at this point sultankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mjhe itna is bare me ilmnhi he me abhi new hon mjhe aur bhi kafi kch seekhna he forex k bare me me tb hi trading bhi start kronga jb me trading ko thk se smjjhe bhi sakhon and me trading ko ek proift able bussnis bhi bna sakhon trading ek best busnsis he

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i have no idea about the setting up moving average and i am hearing from you in this post for first time and i try to get more information from other members of the forex forum.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well about the moving average, i just can tell you that Some of the primary functions of a moving average are to identify trends and reversals, measure the strength of an asset's momentum and determine potential areas where an asset will find support or resistance.

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The way to set the 200 moving average is by clicking the moving average in the platform chart and edit the parameter in the moving average and start to use it to trade the forex market trading business.when you apply it in to the chart you will see it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast