+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Setting up 200 Moving Averages.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically moving averages are used to identify trends and different people use different periods to set moving averages and you can use moving averages by going into the insert section and in trend you can find moving averages and can set according to your choice and you can use 200 ko hum target chotay kyyay use kar saktay hay, scalping k oy the best strategy dum jury hay more hamay ek baat you can because cahiyay k hum ice strategy ko stable market ma hi use karay .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    200 moving averages are usually used to determine trends, but you cannot trade with a moving average, you must follow other strategies but to make sure the trend you can use 200EMA, if you will combine 50 EMAs with 200 EMA then you may find far more results well, but I usually don't follow the moving average to make a decision because it's not good for the roaming market. and MA 200 ka trend badi trend to liye kiya jata hain waise to lower time frame ka istemaal karte hain to trading day jaisi trade to liye trend khojte hain iska jayda fayda time frame higher par hi hota hain bhaiya ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is 200 SMA high enough to move to liye accha hi par m15 aur h1 par iske sath the signal is wrong nte hain aapko bhai ji? In order for Aisa Hai to fire Accha Hai Kyonki Mujhe Islam signals a wrong mile time frame, I parade my time frame for you best, long-term movement to Liye. and 200 moving averages are actually used to find trends, but someone cannot trade by taking leverage, you use to follow other strategies but to be able to confirm trends you can WORK with 200EMA, can you combine 50 EMAs with 200 EMAs then you might find much better results, but my partner and I usually don't follow average transportation to make decisions. Just as it's not good to start the market.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not want to bribe the BB because I am able to do that, but I do not know how many times I am able to register myself in the market, but I do not know how many things you have to do and that's what you want to do now. I do not know how to manage a strategy, but I do not know how to handle a strategy, but I do not know how this strategy can be done by using one of these strategies, but it is very easy to teach or do any other kind of work. I am going to discuss something.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lattice bhi indicator ko use karnay ksay us p ki information theek say lena yay kay ko aap aap use karain is kay demo account so our mainab hotay hain aap is kaam playing aap ko ziada faida ho sakta hi and ji high school 200 samjhata main hu sabhi to liye important hain aur koi time frame bhi ho sabhi par iska using because of the important rahta hain main hamesha is the period you use karta hu bhaiya

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to use 200 moving averages it would be better to take a simple moving average with close and shift zero because for longer parameters Simple moving average is more effective but if you want to set parameters less than 100 periods then it is better to go by exponential settings with zero shift and close, I use this setting only when trading, and it's also useful. and there are too many uses for moving averages, some use them as support and resistance lines and you can use exponential and simple MA, I prefer the simple ones, or if you want to make it as a two MA crossing strategy, I suggest you choose an exponential MA.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

nasmagh (2019-06-19)

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When dealing with trading Forex currencies for the first time, you may feel a little overwhelmed with all the information you see on the screen. If this happens to you, take a deep, calm breath. There is nothing difficult on the screen and The Crux Of the Trade Forex trading tips are always useful for beginners and experienced traders. Beginners may experience difficulties in understanding things at first and experienced people will not be able to remember everything from memory every time

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This can be a very pleasant idea if you use a combination of trading instruments to trade, but the more indicators, the more you can be misled. This is the reason why trading uses many indicators is not recommended at any given time, it is even better for traders to have a simple chart for clearer trading directions. A maximum of two trade indicators can be good. and Traders can industry almost every foreign currency on the planet. Traders, because of people, countries and companies, may be in foreign exchange industries when they have enough monetary funds to continue and are therefore smart enough to make money from this. Exactly how one can make foreign exchange profits that are actually a risky procedure: You bet how the value of 1 foreign currency increases according to the additions.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yang aus For This Useful Post:

letti (2019-06-29)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 200 SMA is also taught by teaching students, and they are doing well, but they do not even know how to do, but they have to be taught the best way to teach their M15, but they have a lot of education, and they have a lot of love for themselves. I do not know how to use the 200 SMA to teach all the words, and if I am able to do the same with my 15 year or so I will be able to do so, I have a lot of love for you, I have a lot of love for you, I want to thank you. I have a right to say

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera 200 high school to saath kuch, I have experienced nahi hi, the main bass is janta hoon, 200 high school kafi jayda use kiya jata hai, aur maine itna hi suna hai, the price for 200 high school to uper ho, to buy karna sahi hota hi, so that the price of 200 high school to niche ho, to sell kara jata hai. and Please I want to know how to set the 200 Moving Average correctly. In applying a moving average, which is the best to use: simple, exponential, smooth or linear? And also, should it be applied to high, low, closed, open? Please expert traders share your experience with 200 moving averages. Thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast