+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: EA Daily Scalping

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    scalping is an art or jin logo ko ye art aata hai wo iss se daily kafi acha profit nikaal lety hain krna just ye hota hai ke kuch indicators ki help se aik analysis kia jata hai orr trade lgaa di jati hai orr jesy hee trade profit mn jati ha ya apna target achieve krti hai usko close krr dia jata hai scalping mn kbhi long term trades nhi hotin

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02)

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since my trading period, I have never used a robot before maybe because I was warned by my mentor, and I kept on warning and some of my friends who used it to delete their accounts gave me more reason to be afraid than robots. and The best way to learn foreign currency trading and trading business to make money but not big, because I have my own business for valuation and the amount of profit that may be 70-80% that I produce here, I am very happy with that on the relay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to baalan For This Useful Post:

mayasetra (2019-08-26)

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some MACD robots use several parameters such as using MACD histogram or MA crossing on MACD or MACD divergence / convergence and the latter is high and accurate in determining the entry point position for the MACD EA but this is very rare, because the original MACD EA uses only outside the border (above highest histogram or below only the lowest histogram)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aswaja For This Useful Post:

nalawang (2019-08-28)

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately, I was also interested in robots in my early days in the Forex market. But now I know how to trade robots maximally. Because my experience is not good. I lost many of my demo accounts using trading robots. So now I like to trade alone. And I suggest you test the robot in a demo at least one month before using it in a real account. and I don't think you should use robots because they always pay very little profit and require large capital too. I always recommend manual trading from which you can learn and produce both for your future

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The method of using stochastics and bollinger bands is simpler and more technical at the same time.
    These two indicators are used by many traders for reliable incoming and outgoing signals. and I hope !!!!! why without stop loss in the first post.
    Can not in the Forex world is a two-way strategy without this stop loss dam I think this is worth trying, I will put this demo first

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my work with EAs must also require them to be further managed by using monitoring and valuation habits with open orders to change decisions with an expansion strategy to determine better options with trading. and the world today depends on technology and human workers are now replaced by robots or automated operating machines but in the case of trade traders may think about their trade and after considering all the problems so traders have to trade but automated trading may not be safe.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This ea is very risky because the system used is very simple and will lose more in trending markets and can blow up your account so you have to find the right time frame to use it and all martingales are at risk, hence the name MARTINGALE !!! However, I find that the 2013 ISL mix is far better built than the SWB 4.1 and 4.2 and fx pro ea jacksen v2 boxes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

darwan (2019-08-16)

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a trader, you know it is very important to follow the latest Forex robot review information. There is lots of money to make and you have your own money on the line. it is a must that you keep yourself educated about what is out there and what is best for you. and I have searched the web and what I keep seeing is that fap turbo is still the best EA.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to damaskus For This Useful Post:

aswaja (2019-08-15)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots in my point of view only work on market conditions there are made to work on, if you use the Grid system on the main trends or donw u fail, because
    it was designed to work in the Flat market, there is only good if the market offers conditions and to this day .... I have not worked with any forex trading robot .... and think that .... forex robots for example many opportunities in forex trading and not trading every condition of the forex trading business ... so, it doesn't give positive results ... in the forex trading business ...

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't use robots so bad u will lose a lot with that most robots choose brokers they don't work on all brokers this is very bad when used on one broker can be given the wrong trade and make you looose a lot of money i don't like i prefer to trade myself and I have been used several times to trade using forex robots, but this does not make me a good trade too and I consulted to advise their senior traders to explore trading before using this manual to understand how to market and trade emotions and after that my advice develops strategies first before using a robot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast